10th November 2018, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam do I need to write for PhD and how many years will it take to complete?

I have completed my M.Tech. Now, I want to do PhD. Which all entrance exams do I need to write for this? Further, after M.Tech how many years will it take to complete PhD on any topic?

22nd February 2023, 09:02 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Which entrance exam do I need to write for PhD and how many years will it take to complete?

Some of the university in the country will conduct their own university and institute enterance exam for phd but most commonly GATE score will help you to get admission for the course after your m.tech
The duration of the course will depend on tje mode you select for the program of you select on campus than the course will be done within 2 years and if dine through distance than it can take upto 7 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?