29th December 2011, 10:27 PM
Mohammad Rafique

Is it possible to do Aerospace Engineering after completing B.Tech in Information Technology branch?

Is it possible to do aerospace engineering after completing the b.tech in information technology branch?

24th July 2012, 11:07 PM
ab7777

Default Re: Is it possible to do Aerospace Engineering after completing B.Tech in Information Technology branch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohammad Rafique View Post
Is it possible to do aerospace engineering after completing the b.tech in information technology branch?
Hi Mohammad
firstly i would like to tell you that it is possible for you to do aerospace engineering after doing your btech in information technology. You will have to repeat your graduation course although because IT and aerospace are not much related so a specialization in IT won't be of any help in aerospace.
If you're very passionate about aerospace engineering you can also consider part time courses for the same but for a full fledged career in it you will surely have to invest 4 more years.
Good luck
24th July 2012, 11:09 PM
ab7777

Default Re: Is it possible to do Aerospace Engineering after completing B.Tech in Information Technology branch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohammad Rafique View Post

Hi Mohammad
firstly i would like to tell you that it is possible for you to do aerospace engineering after doing your btech in information technology. You will have to repeat your graduation course although because IT and aerospace are not much related so a specialization in IT won't be of any help in aerospace.
If you're very passionate about aerospace engineering you can also consider part time courses for the same but for a full fledged career in it you will surely have to invest 4 more years.
Good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?