20th July 2011, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

How can I change my university to Gujarat University to Nagpur University in 2nd year?

i have complete my first year and i want to change my university in 2nd year?now i am in nagpur university and i want to transfer in gujarat university. can i?

16th September 2011, 11:38 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: How can I change my university to Gujarat University to Nagpur University in 2nd year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have complete my first year and i want to change my university in 2nd year?now i am in nagpur university and i want to transfer in gujarat university. can i?
No you are not allowed to change your college from one university to another university. A candidate can apply for the college transfer only in the same university at the time of first year.

A candidate after the completion of his/her first year can apply for the college transfer in the same university under the following conditions.

(i) If he/she has fallen ill after joining the source institute.

(ii) In the eventuality of death of both parents/guardians, or the parents
is/are suffering from diseases like Cancer and AIDS.

(iii) In the event of harassment of a female student

So you can only transfer college in the same university. A candidate is not allowed to transfer colleges from one university to another university.
17th September 2011, 08:42 AM
Aninkanti

Default Re: How can I change my university to Gujarat University to Nagpur University in 2nd year?

Sorry friend,
you can not change your college from one university to another university. But you can apply for the college transfer only in the same university and it also be possiable at the time of first year.

There are some rule and regulation to do transfar univercity.

1.If he/she has fallen ill after joining the source institute.

2.In the eventuality of death of both parents/guardians, or the parents
is/are suffering from diseases like Cancer and AIDS.

3.In the event of harassment of a female student

So you can only transfer college in the same university but not allowed to change from one university to another university.

Best of luck!
14th October 2011, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I change my university to Gujarat University to Nagpur University in 2nd year?

how can i change college in same university that is gujarat university during or after 1st year of bcom plz guide me as soon as possible
6th June 2012, 08:39 AM
Unregistered

how can i chang college in gtu . i complete 2 nd year.
23rd October 2013, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

can i transfer from saurashtra to Gujarat university from second year bba ???
25th June 2016, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Can i change my university to gujrat university from pune university???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?