11th June 2011, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to change from Nagpur to Pune University for 2nd year admission?

i want to change my university after bba first year from nagpur to pune university

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to transfer from Pune University to Mumbai University during second year?
  2. Can I get admission in IGNOU or Pune University in 2nd year after completing BCA? What are the universities/colleges available for me?
  3. Is it possible to clear my pending subjects of Nagpur university from Pune university? -- [New]
  4. How To Change University in 2nd Year MCA?
  5. Can I get admission in IGNOU or Pune university to pursue 2nd year BCA having completed 1st year BCA from Tilak University?
  6. How can I change my university to Gujarat University to Nagpur University in 2nd year?
  7. Procedure for M.Com admission in Pune university after completing B.Com fro Shivaji University?
  8. Procedure of direct admission in 2nd year at best colleges under Pune University?
  9. Can I change my university in 2nd year while studying BSc Biotech in BAMU University?
  10. Can I change my university from IGNOU to Pune University after completion of 1st year B.A from IGNOU to 2nd year Pune University?
  11. Procedure to change the university in Maharashtra?
  12. Can I complete M.Com from Pune University as external student?
  13. How to change after 2nd year engineering from university of Pune to Mumbai University?
  14. Is it possible to change from Nagpur University to Amravati University?
  15. How to change the university after 2nd year? I am a 2nd year student
  16. Procedure for 2nd year admission for B.E? List of institutes in Mumbai and Pune?
  17. Can I change university from Solapur to Pune University? What is the process?
  18. How to transfer from Nagpur University to Gujarat University?
7th July 2011, 12:04 AM
kritika@Hans

Default Re: Procedure to change from Nagpur to Pune University for 2nd year admission?

sorry dear
you may only change the college within one university after first year
but there is no such rule to change the university itself.......
all the best
28th July 2011, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to change from Nagpur to Pune University for 2nd year admission?

can i get admission in BCA 2nd year in pune any college,while i completed 1yr from other state ?please mail me on [email protected] or call me on 9561797907
18th August 2011, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Did i change my nagpur to pune univesity in 2 year mba
17th September 2011, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

can i change the university from nagpur to pune for second year in Mtech
please mil me on [email protected]
10th October 2011, 02:20 AM
Unregistered

sir i want to change my engineering to better engineering college is it possiable under nagpur university
23rd October 2011, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

can I change my university after BE 1 year
23rd October 2011, 06:44 PM
sathish0038

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can I change my university after BE 1 year
yes you can change the university
29th February 2012, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

can any student of engineering come a university from other university
14th April 2013, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my BBA 1st year from nagpur university and now i want to shift to mumbai university in 2nd year. Is it possible?
11th November 2013, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir can i change the university after 1st year engineering?
5th June 2014, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 1 st year bsc from nagpur university and now i want to change to pune university in 2nd year, it is possible or not?
3rd September 2016, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

sir i am studing in first year b.sc in bamu university can i change my university to savitri bai phule university,if yes then what is the procedure to change university
9th May 2018, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

I got direct second year admission in mechanical branch after complete my diploma but I want change my university to pune for further education again in 2nd year and I also have not gave any paper of 2nd year so is this possible to change university????
25th August 2019, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my nagpur university to Pune University for 3 rd year engineering admission because I have many problems.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?