22nd July 2015, 04:22 PM
younkank kumar

Is it possible to change stream in 11th standard?

I had taken science but its too difficult 1 month had passed now i want to change my stream is it possible for me to change of stream?

22nd July 2015, 09:49 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change stream in 11th standard?

NO, It is not possible to change the stream once you get admitted in one stream , but as if you are saying you are just one month passed then you can consult with your college principal or Teacher to change the stream which you want to do.

Other wise you can not change it you have to wait for one more year or you have to drop this year & next you have to take admission in the college .

Rather you can continue this & after +2 you can change the stream in your graduation you can come to Commerce or Arts .
23rd July 2015, 12:19 PM
channu tiwari

Default Re: Is it possible to change stream in 11th standard?

Well to be more practical its not possible to do so. But you can contact your school authority.if they cooperate and work on it this can happen.even if you are allowed to change your stream you wouldn't be allowed to a higher one but to a lower one from higher. From science you can jump to humanities and commerce. But the converse is not true.
Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?