17th February 2015, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change school after passing 11th standard?

It is possible to change school after passing 11th in another school? If so, What are the formalities which I need to follow? Will it affect my current studies or not? Have anyone tried changing before? Can you please give me the experience?

18th February 2015, 12:17 PM
bablurocks

Default Re: Is it possible to change school after passing 11th standard?

Yes, you can change your school after 11th to do 12th standard in another class.

To take admission in another school after 11th, you have to permission or school living/migration certificate from your school.

To take admission visit recognized school and complete school formalities.

24th April 2015, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

What I can do if school not give me permission for taking leaving certificate for going to other school after 11th ?

24th April 2015, 09:23 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Is it possible to change school after passing 11th standard?

How is that possible why they can't gave you school living certificate firstly i suggests you contact to the school principal and tell him all the matter principal will helps you otherwise you can set a meeting with the director of the school with your parents and ask schooling living certificate they will surely gave you after that

You can change the school from only Board to Board means CBSE board to CBSE board or any State Board to state board because Registration is done in 11 class for 12th Board exams

Or you have one more option that is NIOS Board , National institute of open schooling provides you admission in directly 12 class on the behalf of class 10th results

You need these certificate from old school
=> School Living certificate
=> Character certificate
=> Migeration Certificate
=> Last class Marksheet
=> Two recent passport size photos

25th April 2015, 07:55 AM
MECHANICAL POWER

Yes, you can change your school after passing 11th to get admission in 12th in another school.
Just you have to collect the below document from your school.
1). Class 11th report card.
2). School leaving certificate.
3). Transfer certificate.
4). Migration Certificate.
Note:- Migration Certificate is needed only when if you change your board or state.

After collecting above document you can change your document easily.

25th April 2015, 03:36 PM
PATHGUIDE

Yes you can change school after 11th standard and can pursue 12th standard in different school if the school provides you the migration certificate/transfer certificate.
If you want to change school then do it as soon as possible as there are board exams in 12th standard and for that schools do some formalities of filling CBSE/any other board forms in 11th class itself

25th April 2015, 06:09 PM
HeroAmos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
It is possible to change school after passing 11th in another school? If so, What are the formalities which I need to follow? Will it affect my current studies or not? Have anyone tried changing before? Can you please give me the experience?
It is possible to change school after 11th standard.You can join in the same branch in which you completed your 11th standard.The procedure and formalities are same as the 11th standard admission.My brother also changed school after complete 11th standard.It will not affect your studies if you accept the new persons and environment.

30th December 2015, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

1). Class 11th report card.
2). School leaving certificate.
3). Transfer certificate.
4). Migration Certificate.
by having these document can we easily change school

1st January 2016, 10:59 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Not at all problem . But you must follow some steps to get it done .
-> Here are those steps .
a) Apply for the 10th standard certificates and 11th mark list from the college where you completed your 11th . After gathering this certificates .
b) Submit all those to the new college management to get your admission successfully completed .

26th August 2016, 03:35 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

Yes, it is possible to change School after passing of 11th standard,But you have to take admission in 11th Class again.Because every school board register his students for 12th Class in 11th Class.
You have to take admission test in some schools or entrance exam.If there may be vacant seat for 11th or 12th class,you can get the admission there.So,You can visit the Schools where you want to take admission.

Documents required for admission:You should have some documents while taking admission:
1.10th and 11th Class Certificate
2.Migration Certificate
3.Character Certificate
4.Transfer Certificate
5.Caste Certificate

19th December 2016, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in 1st pu, state board . I wanted to change my college now. So is it possible to change my college before writing 1st pu final examination and write my 1st pu final exam in the new college.

15th July 2019, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

It is possible to change telangana bord to Maharashtra bord to direct admission in 12th Class. Plz confirm to me

17th July 2019, 01:01 AM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

Yes,...it possible to change school after passing 11th standard.

Require documents:-

>> Transfer certificate.

>> Migration Certificate.

>> 11th report card.

>> School leaving certificate.

6th December 2019, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change the telangana state board to delhi state for 12th grade

17th February 2020, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

I just passed 11th standard and I want to change my college but board are different Assam board to Meghalaya board is that possible now that 11th year in Assam Board and 12nd year in Meghalaya board

18th June 2020, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir / Ma'am I need to ask that if i can change my college with Maharashtra in this lockdown situation for hsc board.. If yes then what is process. As 11 th std students exams are also cancelled.

28th August 2020, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission in 12th standard, but passed in another school?

9th October 2020, 02:30 AM
Unregistered

Why rizvi colloge of art sci and com is not giving my 11th mark sheet and not allowing to change school from 11th to 12th.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?