16th August 2011, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

How to change from Solapur University to Mumbai University in 2nd year?

sir i have completed my first year in solapur university i want to change the solapur university to mumbai university for 2nd year so can you please tell me the procedure for the same ?

Related Questions:
15th December 2011, 10:12 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to change from Solapur University to Mumbai University in 2nd year?

Changing colleges which is affiliated under the same university is possible but under certain conditions.And also there should be a valid reason for changing your college, you should also check whether seat is available or not in the college where you wish to go.But as per my record solapur university is not affiliated to UGC whereas mumbai university is under UGC, So,i don't think you will be able to change your college.
22nd March 2012, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to change from Solapur University to Mumbai University in 2nd year?

is it possible to change an engineering college after f.e having 2kt's within pune university???
8th July 2012, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

My wife is doing an external BA second year from Solapur University.I settled in Mumbai ,so I want her to pursue her full time BA from Mumbai.I would appreciate if you guide us on this issue?

Is it possible to have full time college after external two years in same course?
26th February 2014, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my first year enginearing from solapur university i want to change my university in shivaji or pune can u told me what is the process?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?