24th August 2019, 06:01 PM
Nitin Hooda

Is it possible to complete 3rd year of MDU after a gap of 8 years?

I had passed my 2nd year in 2011 by distance learning of education from MDU, Rohtak. Due to some reasons I am not capable to gave my final year exam. Now questions arises I seriously want to complete my final year of graduation. I know gap is too long. Is it possible in any way to get through my final year of exam and become graduated?

29th August 2019, 10:53 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to complete 3rd year of MDU after a gap of 8 years?

No, it is not possible to complete your third year of MDU after a gap of 8 years. For every course, there will be a minimum and maximum duration. To get degree certificate, you have to complete the course with minimum duration or within maximum duration. The minimum duration of your course is three years and the maximum duration is six years. Since, you have discontinued the course 8 years ago, you can’t discontinue the 3rd year of your degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?