8th August 2015, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to complete BA graduation 3rd year after 4 years gap?

Sir/Mam,

I have completed my 1st year of graduation with BA from private in 2010 And 2nd year in 2011. Can i fill up the forms for 3rd year of graduation now in 2015? Can someone please give me the answer on this as soon as possible? Thank you!

9th August 2015, 04:20 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to complete BA graduation 3rd year after 4 years gap?

No, it is not possible to pursue graduation 3rd year after 4 years gap.

You have to complete your graduation in 6 years, after that you are not eligible to do so.
So, if you want to pursue your graduation then you have to take admission from first year.

17th March 2016, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible for me to complete BA graduation 3rd year after 4 years gap?

Hi, i completed my BA 2nd year 2007 now i want to continue my Ba Final is it possible to do after 8 years gap. because i was not in this country.
please give me good advice

2nd June 2016, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to complete my graduation 3rd year after two year gap?

5th April 2017, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I complete my bachelor degree after 2nd year with. Gap of five year for final

9th April 2018, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Is its possible for me to complete BA graduation 3rd year with Gap of 2 years for final

26th July 2018, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 1st year of graduation with Bsc from private in 2013 And 2nd year in 2014. Can i fill up the forms for 3rd year of graduation now in 2018? Can someone please give me the answer on this as soon as possible? Thank you!

6th February 2019, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Hi, iam aakriti, i droped my 3rd year in b.a programme from d.u last year 2018, now i have to complete my 3rd year, so is it possible ?please ans me as soon as possible, its urgent, i want my my graduation complete for my cabin crew job . Thanks!

23rd May 2019, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission in 2nd year in BA after a gap of 1year after my 1st year?

20th December 2019, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Hi, Rsjendra Singh i completed my BA 1st year 2003 now i want to continue my Ba Final is it possible to do after 15 years gap. because i was not In this state. presently I am working pramanet job pvt. Company.
please give me good advice.
My Mail [email protected]
Mobile no : 9638183705
Please call me sir......

11th November 2020, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

My question is same as many people have been asked about complition of B.A third year after the gaps but here is no reply of anyone. So, your irresponsible behavior is to ask a question just like a child's cry for moon. I've no question. I'll check physically or from other sources.
Thanks for wasting my time.

30th May 2021, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my b.a 1st year in 2018. Now can i take admission in 2nd year in 2021 ?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?