10th January 2017, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

What should I do if I haven't received the graduation degree yet after completion of graduation in Nagaland 7 years back?

Dear Concern, I have done my graduation with TGOU Nagaland in 2009-10. I have also send the DD as a fee of degree. But I have not received the degree till now. It's very urgent for my future. Please share the procedure for that.
Thanks and Regards,

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Hotel Management course after completion of BA Graduation?
  2. Can I do post graduation course with under graduation certificate but with back logs?
  3. Am I eligible to do MBA course after completion of graduation 15 years back?
  4. Is it possible to study M.Com after completing B.Com with 47%?
  5. Am I eligible for doing M.Tech course after completion of graduation in maths?
  6. Can I apply for film making as a graduation degree right after completion of 12th board exam?
  7. What is the maximum age limit to appear for B.Ed after completion of graduation?
  8. Can I pursue graduation now, if did my HSC 13 years back?
  9. Is my graduation degree valid or not if I have completed it from Global Open University?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for PO exam after completion of graduation with 51.6% marks?
  11. Am I eligible to do M.Sc or any other post graduation course after completion of B.Sc with 50% marks?
  12. Is it possible to do graduation in Computer or Automobile after completion of diploma course?
  13. Is post graduation required after completion of degree?
  14. Can I improve my marks in graduation? I did my graduation 5 years back from DU -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is BBA recognized as graduation degree? CanI appear in IAS exam after doing BBA? Can I appear in any kind of graduation level competitive exams?
  16. Can i apply for MCA after completion of BA graduation? I did O level from DOEACC Society
  17. How can I issue my B.A degree from J.M.I? I'v completed my graduation but haven't received my degree
  18. Is a 2 years graduation degree not valid
13th January 2017, 04:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do if I haven't received the graduation degree yet after completion of graduation in Nagaland 7 years back?

You can visit the university for degree, if you haven't got it. You can apply on an application form for the degree. You need enrollment number only for such application and even photocopy of mark sheet will be required.

If they are not still providing the degree to you even after passing all the papers, then you can file a grievance at PG portal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?