25th November 2013, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

How can I complete graduation in one year having years of gap after I.Com?

Want to complete Graduation
Dear Sir,
i passed I.COM in 2009 due to a accident i was not able to go college now i want to complete my graduation please suggest me how i complete graduation in 1 year.thanks
Wasim

Related Questions:
  1. One year graduation course through correspondence having 8 years gap after 2 years of degree course?
  2. How to complete graduation after years of gap having KT in SYBSC Physics? -- [New]
  3. Which companies recruit B.Tech students with 3 years academic year gap between 12th and graduation?
  4. What's the syllabus and admission procedure for doing Graduation through IGNOU correspondence? I've 4 years gap after completing 12th
  5. Year Gap Between Graduation and Post Graduation affecting Placements
  6. Can I pursue Graduation in 1 year from UGC recognized university after having a gap of 3 years after 10+2?
  7. How may i complete my graduation now since i left it in middle few years back because of some unavoidable reasons?
  8. How to complete the my graduation in any subject since i had to leave my graduation earlier because of some unavoidable circumstances?
  9. What can be a convincing reply in GD/PI of MBA for having 2 years gap after my graduation?
  10. How to tackle the questions if the interviewer asks me about my gap?
  11. How can a candidate who failed in 2 subjects in B.Com final year, complete his graduation later?
  12. Likely issues during interviews due to 5 year gap between MBA and graduation?
  13. Is it possible to complete degree in chemical engineering 10 years gap?
  14. Doe a gap of 2 years after graduation matter to do MBA from IIM?
  15. Can I get a job after 1 year gap after 12th, 2 years gap after UG and 2 years gap after PG?
  16. Is doing mba from MAT will be beneficiary after scoring below 50% in graduation and also with one year gap between 2nd year and 3rd year of graduation?
  17. How to complete my graduation after enrolling for DU correspondence 14 years back
  18. I have 3 Gap Years, will I still be eligible for Placements? -- [Most Discussed]
9th September 2014, 12:07 AM
Elasaran

Smile Re: How can I complete graduation in one year having years of gap after I.Com?

It's possible. But u have to wrote the 1st and 2nd semester paper exam in the continues year also. U have clear all the paper within the completion of graduation.
19th March 2016, 07:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I complete graduation in one year having years of gap after I.Com?

Sir I was doing BCA through IGNOU in 2004 but due to sm reasons i could not completed my degree in the given time frame.My question to u is that can I now complete my degree.
9th October 2016, 02:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I complete graduation in one year having years of gap after I.Com?

I have completed my b.com second year 2 years before can I complete my graduation in one year?
2nd February 2017, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

I did my 1st year B.com in 2004-05, now i want to continue my studies is it possiblr
4th April 2017, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

I discontinued my MBA by 2nd year in 2005 - 2008 and now I need to complete my MBA give me a suggestion.
2nd March 2019, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

I am doing 12 th in commerce.2019 After exams i want one year gap for my cricket coaching.My question is that After one year gap can i do graduation.
5th August 2020, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

i have one year gap after f.y.bcom so what i do to take admission
25th September 2021, 07:33 PM
Minal F

No ,you can't complete graduation in One year . Duration for Graduation is 3 or 4 years Depends on University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?