15th October 2014, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do B.Ed after doing BBA and M.Com? What are the colleges offering the eligibility criteria?

I have done my B.B.A and M.Com. i would like to do B.Ed. Whether it is possible to do B.Ed. If so, which all the colleges are offering with above eligibility criteria.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is it possible to do B.Ed after doing BBA and M.Com? What are the colleges offering the eligibility criteria? -- [New]
  3. Details of the private B.Ed colleges in and around Kolkata?
  4. Which PG course besides MBA and M.Com should i opt after completing my B.Com with 70% marks?
  5. Best colleges offering M.E in Electronics? What is the eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  6. How to do B.Ed after doing BBA? Am I eligible for B.Ed or not?
  7. What should I do after M.Com to be Professor or Lecturer? Eligibility criteria and future prospect?
  8. Names of the colleges offering MSc Microbiology course? What is the eligibility criteria?
  9. Are admission open in colleges of Bangalore for BBA courses? What is the eligibility criteria?
  10. Colleges offering M.E in Electronics through distance education? What is the eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  11. Names of the colleges in Tamilnadu offering BBA course?
  12. Universities in india offering BBA course? What is the eligibility criteria?
  13. Can I do BBA after completing 12th from West Bengal
  14. List of some government colleges offering BBA with reasonable fee structure?
  15. Which are the B.Ed colleges offering Part Time course? I am working as an accountant in a reputed institute
  16. Colleges offering BBA or B.Com course in North India?
  17. Admission criteria for BBA course? List of top colleges of BBA in Chandigarh?
  18. What is the scope available in BBA? What can we do do after that other than MBA? What is the eligibility criteria?
19th October 2014, 08:04 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do B.Ed after doing BBA and M.Com? What are the colleges offering the eligibility criteria?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done my B.B.A and M.Com. i would like to do B.Ed. Whether it is possible to do B.Ed. If so, which all the colleges are offering with above eligibility criteria.
Yes, you are eligible to apply for B.Ed course after graduation course. Those who have completed their bachelor degree or equivalent qualification are eligible to apply for B.Ed course. Since, you have completed BBA course so definitely you are eligible to apply for B.Ed course.

B.Ed (i.e) Bachelor of Education is a one year duration course which is divided into two semester. There are so many colleges which offers this B.Ed course.

Eligibility Criteria for B.Ed course:-
  • Candidates who have passed graduation course or it's equivalent qualification are eligible.
  • Applicants belonging to general and OBC category should have a minimum aggregate percentage of 50% in the qualifying examination are eligible.
  • 5% relaxation is allotted to the candidates belonging to the reserved category.

B.Ed Colleges in India:-
  • N.V.K.S.D College of Education, Chennai - Private
  • N.K Thirumalachariar National College of Education for Women,Chennai - Private
  • Jerusalem College of Engineering,Chennai - Private
  • St. Justins College of Education,Chennai - Private
  • Thiagarajar College of Preceptors,Chennai - Private
  • Annammal College of Education for Women,Chennai - Private
  • Institute Of Advanced Study in Education,Chennai - Government
10th March 2017, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do B.Ed after doing BBA and M.Com? What are the colleges offering the eligibility criteria?

Is it possible to do b.ed after completing bba and m.com?is it valuable under university of calicut or ignou?
13th March 2017, 12:08 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to pursue B.Ed course from a recognised university ( Calicut and IGNOU ) after B.B.A and M.Com.

The minimum required qualification to pursue course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree with minimum 50%.

The admission in the universities are offered on the basis of entrance examination but in Calicut it is on the basis of aggregate in qualifying in examination.

B.Ed is :-

2 year duration in IGNOU.

2 semester course from Calicut university.
27th June 2017, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.B.A, M.com B.ed. Equivalent to M.Com B,.Ed., as per Tamil Nadu government G.O. Am I Eligible to apply TRB PG Exam ?
19th July 2020, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do B.Ed after doing BBA and M.Com ?under kannur university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?