24th October 2016, 08:20 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do BAMS having 70% aggregate?

Sir have I completed my Bachelor degree in engineering, so is it possible to do BAMS? MINE PUC PCMB WITH 70% aggregate.

24th October 2016, 07:22 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do BAMS having 70% aggregate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir have I completed my Bachelor degree in engineering, so is it possible to do BAMS? MINE PUC PCMB WITH 70% aggregate.
Yes, you are eligible for BAMS course.

BAMS stands for Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with PCB with above 50% marks from a recognized university then you are eligible for BAMS course.

Your minimum age should be 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?