14th December 2011, 08:29 PM
rajput ashish

Is it possible to do graduation in 1 year?

actualy i want to do my graduation in single year . i have some financial problem so please tell me the solution...

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do if my graduation revaluation result is taking time to come out?
  2. Is it possible to complete my graduation in one year?
  3. Can I complete graduation within a year through distance mode? Which university offers 1 year graduation?
  4. Correspondence course in graduation (BA)? How many years required to complete graduation if one year is not possible?
  5. Am I eligible to do graduation for second time if I have completed graduation once long before?
  6. Is it possible for me to complete BA graduation 3rd year after 4 years gap?
  7. Is it possible to complete two year graduation in one year? -- [New]
  8. Is it possible to complete my uncompleted graduation in one year? If yes what will be the fees for it?
  9. Is there any 1 year graduation program present which i may join after my +2?
  10. What should I do to complete B.Sc computer science graduation after 3 years drop?
  11. What can I do after my graduation in computer science? I have scored 50% in graduation and 55% in HSC and 58% in SSC
  12. Can you please help me to do my BA graduation in only one year? Is it possible to do graduation in one year?
  13. Is it possible to complete Graduation in 1 year?
  14. How may i do my 3rd Year B.A or any 1 year graduation course? I've done 1st and 2nd year B.A from Mumbai University but couldn't finish
  15. How can a candidate who failed in 2 subjects in B.Com final year, complete his graduation later?
  16. B.Ed along with graduation is possible? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What should I do after passing BSc Biotechnology?
  18. Is it better to stop pursuing 1st year of graduation in arts and joining in BBA which makes me to loose 1 year if I want to go for MBA later?
15th December 2011, 12:50 PM
DASHARD

Default Re: Is it possible to do graduation in 1 year?

There is no graduation course which you can do in one year.
for some graduate course like BCA , BBA etc, it takes 3 years and for others like B.E or B.Tech takes 4 years.

Yes but you can go for distant learning and correspondence courses.

GOO LUCK
15th December 2011, 01:26 PM
garudadrii

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajput ashish View Post
actualy i want to do my graduation in single year . i have some financial problem so please tell me the solution...
Their is possibility of doing graduation in 1year through distance thats too with an option called 1sitting which is offered by many universities. Please check which is nearest university to u & then apply for 1sitting.
15th December 2011, 03:27 PM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Graduation is a three years degree which provided by any university.
there is no any option to complete graduation in one year. you will have to complete this degree in three years.

you can any diploma coruse in one year like computer course ect.
15th December 2011, 04:37 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
No, my friend it is not possible to complete the graduation in one years..

If money is the burden then after completion of 12th you can go for some job..

And beside the job you can continue your graduation in correspondence.

But It is not possible to complete the graduation in one year.

So, I will suggest you to go for correspondence course and try to get a job immediately..

All the best.
29th December 2011, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

my name is rajiv kumar.
i want to do graduation .
i have a two year diploma from jetking.
so please suggestion me
19th February 2012, 06:01 PM
Epulseindia

Post Re: Is it possible to do graduation in 1 year?

Hi, Get Graduate in 4-6 months only. You will get the result for 3 year degree course. 23rd is the last

date of filling the Examination forms. Hurry and fill

your examination form through us. The total charges

including fees and everything is 50k, 75k and 1 lakh

only. There are 3 rates because of different

universities.

Note: When the result is out you can check your

result on the internet. This is a fast track course

structure we have made for those who are working

and dont have enough time for studies.

To fill your admission/examination form Kindly

contact us at : 011-64707707 / 011-64633699 or email

us at [email protected] for further details.

The full payment/Fees are to be deposited in our

company account through cheque or demand draft.

We dont except cash.

Wish you all the luck.

Thank you.

Support Team

(Epulseindia Services Pvt Ltd)
28th March 2012, 02:13 PM
vijay0402

yes you can do graduation in one year like bca,ba,ma,mba,mca,jbt, etc for more detail mail- [email protected]
25th October 2012, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

please suggest i want complete my graduation in one year. its better or not bcoz many instute offred me for the same...
25th October 2012, 05:19 PM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Hi Friend..........

Graduation is the action receiving or conferring an academic degree or the ceremony that is sometimes associated, where students become graduates. Before the graduation, candidates are referred to as graduands. The date of graduation is often called graduation day. The graduation itself is also called commencement, convocation or invocation.

At the University of Cambridge, the occasion on which most graduates receive their BA degree is known as general admission. After degree completion, graduates can be referred to by their graduating year. In the United States and Canada, it is also used to refer to the advancement from a primary or secondary school level.

When ceremonies are associated, they usually include a procession of the academic staff and candidates. Beginning at the secondary school level in the United States, the candidates will almost always wear academic dress, and increasingly faculty will do the same. At the college and university level, the faculty will usually wear academic dress at the formal ceremonies, as will the trustees and degree candidates.

Graduation at the college and university level occurs when the presiding officer confers degrees upon candidates, either individually or en masse, even if graduates physically received their diploma later at a smaller college or departmental ceremony.
25th October 2012, 09:10 PM
Chirag17
Senior Member+

hi friend,

It is not possible in graduation in 1 year.

Because the various cources is b.com,bba,bca, etc. Complete in minimum 3 years and BE is complete in 4 years.
So, you compulsory study in 3 years complete in graduation.

Best of luck
9th May 2013, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

now i am staying in orissa how & where ido my exam pl tell me
ashish
14th May 2013, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

hI i hAVE complete 1st & IInd Year from recognised university but bz. of some familiar circumstances, i dropped out my IIIrd year exams ................. Is it possible to continue my study with same university?
7th September 2013, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Is it possible to do graduation in 1 year?

[QUOTE=DASHARD;1517747]There is no graduation course which you can do in one year.
for some graduate course like BCA , BBA etc, it takes 3 years and for others like B.E or B.Tech takes 4 years.

Yes but you can go for distant learning and correspondence courses.

yes u can complete, if u have gap of 3 year or more, after 10 + 2

(FAILED / DISCONTINUED / NO ADMISSION) ??

Complete Graduation in Fast Track - One sitting exam

GRADUATION IN ONE YEAR IN Delhi, India

B.A, B.COM, B.SC, BCA, BBA, MBA, MCA, M.A, M.COM, M.SC, B.ED, M.ED, B.TECH, LLB, PHD, MBBS, ETC..

ANY UG/PG DEGREE AND OTHER PROFESSIONAL COURSES - ADMISSIONS & GUIDANCE

--Recognized Universities--
=================
Call: 09716215740
mail: [email protected]
(Mr Rahul verma, Delhi Center)
16th October 2013, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

IS IT POSSIBLE TO COMPLETE GRADUATION IN 1 YEAR WITH HELP OF DISTANCE LEARNING COURSE FOR BA OR BCOM .IF YES THEN IT IS VALID FOR ALL GOVERNMENT JOBS & FOR POLICEMAN
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?