21st December 2010, 04:37 PM
VIMAL M

Is it possible to do MBA in Airport Management after completing BBA?

Hello....sir/madam.i am vimal.now i am doing final year bba.i will finish degree in few months...after that i like to study in MBA airport management.It's possible or not possible......tell about detail..........

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get Airport jobs after completing BBA from KIIT school of Management, Bhubaneswar? What are the other job opportunities available after completing BBA? -- [New]
  2. Is it good to do MBA in Airport Management on the basis of BBA? Merits and Demerits of Airport Management?
  3. MBA in Airport Management after B.Com? Scope of Airport Management? Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to do MBA in Airline and Airport management? What is the qualification for that? I am doing my BBA
  5. Which course to take between MBA in Airport Management and MBA in Finance?
  6. How should I pursue BBA degree in Airline and Airport management?
  7. Can I take MBA in Airport management after completing B.Tech in Civil?
  8. Universities which offer MBA in Airline & Airport Management in Abroad for BBA(Aviation) candidate?
  9. How to do Airline job after doing B.Com?
  10. Scope and eligibility of a BBA student in Airport Management?
  11. Job oppurtunities of Airport management after doing B.Com with computer application?
  12. What is the procedure to do MBA in airline and airport management abroad?
  13. Am I eligible to work in Airport after doing BBA? What is the scope in airport management? Are there enough job offers?
  14. Information regarding MBA in Airport Management in Abroad? Good Colleges offering this course?
  15. Can I take MBA Airport management?
  16. Is the certified course in Airport Ground Handling helpful for studying MBA in Airport Management?
  17. Will it be easier to get job after completing MBA(airport management) through correspondence?
  18. How to study MBA Airport of Airline Management in correspondence within Tamilnadu after completing BSc IT?

22nd December 2010, 06:35 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do MBA in Airport Management after completing BBA?

To pursue an MBA in Airport Management you need to have completed your graduation. There is no restriction on the field opted by you in graduation. So you can apply for the course during your final year. You will need to appear for an entrance exam to secure admission.

22nd December 2010, 08:30 AM
bikenindia

Default Re: Is it possible to do MBA in Airport Management after completing BBA?

Hi,
It is possible for you to go in MBA airport management and is a high profile job.
Job opportunity in India is in Airports authority of India under aviation.

All the best.
Thank you.

22nd December 2010, 10:26 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

surely it is possible after BBA. i think if you have any technical knowledge then it will help you a lot for studying MBA in airport management.

but till you are eligible for it. any graduate student are eligible for MBA study. try to take admission in best institution for studying it. it has a very good opportunity and salary scale is good enough.

try to study MBA through any MBA entrance examination. this will give you a more opportunity to choose best institution.

best wishes.

22nd December 2010, 11:24 AM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Is it possible to do MBA in Airport Management after completing BBA?

yes dear definately,

you can do MBA in airport mnagment i think if you have any softskill,tecnical knowledge then it is realy benificial to you to do MBA in airport managment , you just try to take admission in good insititude it has very good opportunity and salary scale is good enough

hope for your good futur , my best wishes is with you.

1st February 2011, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

hi.. i m Debopriya Das .. rite now m doing bba and after 1 year i will became graduate....
so i want to go for mba in airport management..plz mail me [email protected] the information regarding the course...

21st March 2011, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

To study MBA in airport management what sort of technical knowledge is required? I have a one year diploma in aviation, Hospitality and travel tourism, so will that be for any extra benefit?

24th March 2011, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

i have completed mba in HR and MRkting , i would like to take specializtion in airport management also.. is there any correspond ace diploma course for airport management?

18th April 2011, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Is there any job opportunity for a MBA (airport administration)holder in India.
And What is the age limit?

1st May 2011, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

I have done bba but after that i wanna do mba howcan i get admmission in good institutefor my good carrier

8th June 2011, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Which instiute is better?

21st September 2011, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

hi it is nice to see more about airport administration but i have a doubt,i have finished my BSc nursing, is it possible for me to do MBA in airport administration. if yes, when will be the entrance exam?.

25th March 2013, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for airport management ?

12th July 2013, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Which is best institute for do mba in airpot mgt

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?