3rd October 2012, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do MBA in Hotel Management after BCA course? What is the package of MBA in Hotel Management

i want to know that ,

is it possible to do mba in hotel management after bca course?

and what is the package of mba in hotel management?

plz rply me plzzz.

4th October 2015, 02:51 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do MBA in Hotel Management after BCA course? What is the package of MBA in Hotel Management

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to know that ,

is it possible to do mba in hotel management after bca course?

and what is the package of mba in hotel management?

plz rply me plzzz.
Yes it is possible to study the MBA in Hotel Management after your BCA course. The eligibility to do a MBA in Hotel Management is a graduation from recognized universities. The duration of the course is 2 years. After the course you will get a job in Hotel industry or you can be a cabin crew in National and International Airlines or a Catering Officer or in marketing field etc. There are numerous institutions are teaching the course. The job prospect in the field is high. The salary will be from Rs 2 lakhs to 10 lakhs per annum, depending on the institution where you graduated from and depending on the institution where you seek employment.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?