30th March 2015, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in EAMCET if studied from 8th standard to 12th standard in Andhra Pradesh State Board?

Respected Sir,
I have studied in Andhra Pradesh
from 8th class to 12th AP Board.
Some are saying 7 years to be
completed to write EAMCET.
Can I write EAMCET?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for EAMCET in Andhra Pradesh?
  2. Will I be able to shift in ISC 12th standard after studying intermediate from Andhra Pradesh State Board of Intermediate?
  3. Shifting from Andhra Pradesh State Board to ISC in 12th standard is possible? Will it be beneficial for engineering entrance exams?
  4. Can I appear for EAMCET exam under non local quota?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria to take admission in MBBS in Andhra Pradesh State
  6. Is this possible to be eligible for K-CET after completion of 10th standard and 10+2 in Andhra Pradesh?
  7. Will I be considered Local or Non-Local in eamcet? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Will I be eligible for MHT CET exam after migrating from Maharashtra to Andhra Pradesh for 12th standard?
  9. Can I appear for MPET is currently residing at Karnataka?
  10. Eligibility for EAMCET exam if studied in Gujarat and native place is Andhra Pradesh?
  11. To become a local student of Hyderabad when should I join the school in India? Is it from 8th or 9th class?
  12. What is the date of notification of Agriculture BSc? Which are the colleges offering in AP?
  13. Will I be eligible for EAMCET exam after passing CBSE from AP?
  14. How can I become a Pilot if I am a commerce student?
  15. Am i eligible for admission in engineering colleges in AP if my parents are domicile of AP but I have done 12th from Tamilnadu? In which quota am I eligible in?
  16. Am i eligible for AP EMCET exam?
  17. How to appear for EAMCET exam after working in PSU? I am form Andhra Pradesh
  18. Attend campus recruitment after passing commerce with CS in state board and MSc IT?
2nd April 2015, 09:33 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in EAMCET if studied from 8th standard to 12th standard in Andhra Pradesh State Board?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in EAMCET examination if you have studied from 8th Standard to 12th Standard from Andhra Pradesh State Board. There is no such rule that you need to study 7 years in AP to appear in EAMCET examination. Candidates who had completed 12th standard from Andhra Pradesh State Board are eligible to appear in EAMCET examination.

AP EAMCET Important Dates :-
--> Last Date for Submission of Application Form :- 11-04-2015
--> Date of Examination :- 08-01-2015
8th April 2015, 08:40 PM
parnel
Junior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in EAMCET if studied from 8th standard to 12th standard in Andhra Pradesh State Board?

Hello friend,

I have the solution for your problem it is.

1.Yes you are eligible to write eamcet in andhra pradesh.

2.As you studying now in Andhra Pradesh presently and you are going to complete your 12ths standard from that government you are eligible for eamcet exam.

3.If in past you have studied more than 7 years in Telangana.

4.Then you are eligible to write eamcet exam in telangana too.

Hope this information is helpful to you................

Have a nice day......................
17th August 2017, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

I am from odisha and studied up to class 8th. Then studied 9th to 12th in Andhra Pradesh. Am eligible or not for Andhra nit through home state quota. Am I eligible for govt college quota in odisha also.
19th August 2017, 03:47 AM
manjira...

Yes you are eligible to apply for the EAMCET. There is no such rule that you have to study in AP state board to become eligible for EAMCET.

EAMCET is Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test. It is an entrance exam conducted for the admission of engineering and medical candidates in the colleges of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh.

The eligibility criteria to apply for the examination are

The candidates should be Indian citizen.

Age of the candidates should be minimum 16 years during admission.There is no maximum age for EAMCET.

The candidates should have passed 10+2 level or any equivalent courses from the state board or equivalent with at least 45% marks in all subjects aggregate. The candidates should have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subject in 12th level.

The candidates need to show educational certificates from class VIII till class XII.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?