24th February 2011, 09:56 AM
shaikwa

Minimum number of years a student has to study in Andhra Pradesh in order to be eligible for MBBS exams?

Please tell me How many years minimum does a student has to study in Andhra pradesh in order to be eligible for appearing in MBBS entrance exam. Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply in AIPGMEE if completed Schooling in Andhra Pradesh and MBBS from Tamil Nadu?
  2. Is it possible to do MBBS now in Andhra Pradesh as after completing my B.Tech I was working for last 5 years? Am I still eligible to study my +2(with biology ) and sit for EAMCET (Medicine)?
  3. Am I eligible to get MBBS seat through AP EAMCET?
  4. List of colleges offering M.Sc course with Microbiology stream through correspondence in Guntur?
  5. How to become a Local Student in AP?
  6. Am I eligible to appear in K-CET(MBBS) if completed 10th & 12th in Andhra Pradesh?
  7. List of Core Mechanical companies in Hyderabad?
  8. How can a Andhra Pradesh student study B.Tech in Bangalore?
  9. Eligibility criteria for CET exam in Andhra Pradesh? How many years of schooling is required for CET exam?
  10. Can I study MBBS in medical college of J&K and AP?
  11. Am I eligible to appear in AIPGMEE if studied MBBS in Tamil Nadu and 12th in Andhra Pradesh?
  12. List of pg entrance exams available for students who have finished their mbbs from andhra pradesh
  13. Entrance exam to study Engineering Diploma on 10th basis in Andhra Pradesh?
  14. When will be the all India common exam for medical?
  15. How to get admission in MBBS in Andhra Pradesh?
  16. When will be the All India Common Medical Exam in the next year?
  17. Am I eligible to appear in AIPGMEE if completed schooling in Andhra Pradesh and MBBS in Tamil Nadu?
  18. Am I eligible to appear in NEET and AIPMT being a 12th Andhra Pradesh student having domicile of Madhya Pradesh and completed 10th in Chhattisgarh from CBSE? -- [New]
6th March 2011, 05:07 PM
sachin2places

Default Re: Minimum number of years a student has to study in Andhra Pradesh in order to be eligible for MBBS exams?

Hello......You are eligible to appear in EAMCET if you are studying in any state,it is just that to get the status and advantages of a local you need to have studied in Andhrapradesh for 4 continuous years including 10+2.85 percent seats are reserved for the locals.
All the best for your MBBS.
20th March 2011, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum number of years a student has to study in Andhra Pradesh in order to be eligible for MBBS exams?

When the application forms will be issued for session 2011-2012
24th March 2011, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

I AM STUDYING IN USA in 12th standard. AM I ELIGIBLE FOR APPEARING EAMCET ENTRANCE?
28th March 2011, 02:36 PM
2cuteforuh21
Junior Member+

You are eligible to appear in EAMCET if you are studying in any state,it is just that to get the status and advantages of a local you need to have studied in Andhrapradesh for 4 continuous years including 10+2.85 percent seats are reserved for the locals.
1st April 2011, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

How about of getting an admission in Medical College ,even though I am studying in 12th Standard in International Indian School, Saudi Arabia - CBSE Course.
26th May 2011, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

how many colleges give admissions on the basis of AIPMT?
29th August 2011, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

B.Sc nursing admition consling intemat date
30th November 2011, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

I have been studying in AP for the last 4 years i.e. from 2008 to 2012 am i eligible for eamcet as local
27th December 2011, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

my daughter studied in Hyderabad till 8th grade
then she did 9 & 10 in USA
now she is doing her 11 & 12 in hyderabad
does she comes under local...?
27th December 2011, 01:25 PM
sweets.3

my daughter born in hyd & studied in hyderabad till 8th grade

then she did her 8 & 9 grades in USA

now she is doing her 11 & 12 in hyderabad again

does she comes under local or non local ?
24th January 2012, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

my son is studying 10th CBSE in Karnataka. He is studying from 6th. I'm working bangalore, but I born and brought up Andhra Pradesh including studies. Pl suggest whether my son will be eligible for local in A.P.
2nd March 2012, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

My son V.Srinivas Venkatesh was born and brought up in the state of orissa. He has studied upto 8th Standard in Orissa. However, from 9th Standard to 10 2, he has studied/studying in the state of Andhra Pradesh, staying in Residential School.

Please clarify that whether he will be eligible to write EAMCET 2012 and also clarify whether he will be under local or non-local status.
30th April 2012, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my 10th in saudi arabia....am i eligible for gpat 2012....?? cud any1 plzz tellll......
22nd May 2012, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is studying 10th standard in Kuwait. She has studied up to 6th standard in Andhra pradesh, from 7th to 10th She did in Kuwait. Is she eligible to appear EAMCET in Andhrapradesh
20th July 2012, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

my daught completed up to my 10 th class in jharkand.11th and 12 th in hyderabad. i got 785 rank in eamcet . she is eligible for attend counsiling or not.
15th January 2013, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Minimum number of years a student has to study in Andhra Pradesh in order to be eligible for MBBS exams?

my son born in hyd & studied in Saudi Arabia till 9th grade

now he is doing his 10 to 12 studying in hyderabad again

does he comes under local or non local ?
15th January 2013, 08:11 PM
artigoyal52

hi dear,
four(4) Minimum number of years a student has to study in Andhra Pradesh in order to be eligible for MBBS exams.
15th January 2013, 10:17 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaikwa View Post
Please tell me How many years minimum does a student has to study in Andhra pradesh in order to be eligible for appearing in MBBS entrance exam. Thanks
M.B.B.S ENTRANCE EXAM ELIGIBILITY

Regarding study,you can study till your life.There is no end line of getting Education.But however if you want to get admission in M.B.B.S Course you will have to fulfill these Eligibility below provided.If you fulfill these Eligibility then you can get appear in M.B.B.S Entrance Exam in order to take Admission in this course.

Eligibility for M.B.B.S Course

Educational Qualification :-
  • You must be 10+2/Intermediate pass out with science stream having Physics,Chemistry and Biology from recognized board/university.
  • Your minimum age should be 18 years.
  • Your age should not be above 25 years.
Marks :-
  • If you are from General category then your minimum marks should be 50% in 10+2.
  • If you are from SC/ST/OBC then your minimum marks should be 45% in 10+2 .
Entrance Exam Pattern :- Questions will be from ->>
  • Physics,chemistry and Biology(Botany and Zoology).
  • Maximum Number of questions(50% questions) will be from Biology Sections.
In order to apply for M.B.B.S Common Entrance Exam >> Click Here .
27th October 2015, 07:02 AM
Unregistered

Maximum in how many years a student can study MBBS if he/she fails in NTR University andhra pradesh?
8th September 2017, 06:21 PM
peraiah963

How many years required to study also consecutive years in Telangana to become local for IIIT BASARA.
31st October 2020, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Mbbs admission how many years study in Andhra Pradesh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?