16th March 2011, 04:54 PM
Nathaalie

Is it possible to do Ph.D in Computer Science after PG in MCA? Which university is the best and what is the fee structure?

Hello
I had did my under graduation as B.Sc physics and my post graduation is MCA and i want to do my PhD in computer science.Is it possible to do?If yes,Which university is best and What its fees structure?
Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Computer Science after PG in MCA? Which university is the best and what is the fee structure?
  2. How to apply for PhD in Computer science after completing MCA?
  3. In which subject I should do PhD among Computer Science and Computer Application if completed MCA?
  4. Am I eligible to study PhD in Computer Science if pursuing MCA from SMU?
  5. How to do Ph.D in computer science after doing MCA(computer science)? Is Lovely professional university best for doing Ph.D?
  6. How can I study PhD(Computer Science) in Harvard University having secured 50% in MCA?
  7. Where can I apply for PhD in Computer Science directly being a MCA student of Punjab Technical University?
  8. From which university can I do Ph.d in Computer Science after completing MCA with 64%? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Ph.D in computer science after MCA from PTU University? Where can I apply for it?
  10. PhD in Computer Science is possible to do from IGNOU or not?
  11. Does Vankeshver University provide Ph.D course in Computer Science? -- [New]
  12. After MCA can I do PhD in Computer Science or I will have to do research first?
  13. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science in Australia for MCA postgraduate? Topic to study in PhD?
  14. Can I do MCA 3rd year from MDU? What is the fee structure of the same?
  15. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science in Australia for MCA postgraduate? Topic to study in PhD?
  16. In which university I will get admission to study PhD in Computer Science if pursuing MCA in IGNOU? Procedure to get admission?
  17. Can I do PhD in Computer Science having 62% marks?
  18. Can I pursue Ph.D in computer science after MCA or MSc IT?
12th August 2011, 11:18 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do Ph.D in Computer Science after PG in MCA? Which university is the best and what is the fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaalie View Post
Hello
I had did my under graduation as B.Sc physics and my post graduation is MCA and i want to do my PhD in computer science.Is it possible to do?If yes,Which university is best and What its fees structure?
Thank you
dear friend,

Yes , it is possible to do PHD for MCA candidate.

You are eligible for any university .

But you have must a VALID GATE SCORE otherwise you are not eligible.

so you should go go GATE exam.

all the best.
1st December 2011, 07:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do Ph.D in Computer Science after PG in MCA? Which university is the best and what is the fee structure?

I have compleated MCA with 75%,I have interest in teaching feild so want to go ph.d,Is it possible?
20th February 2012, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

sri, iam m.ca finel year can i do ph.d in computer science.
how to apply in ph.d computer science? how many colleges in india? how i prepar in any exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?