20th July 2016, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Does Vankeshver University provide Ph.D course in Computer Science?

I am mca i want to do phd in computer science I am living in Lucknow.is vankeshver university organized phd programs in computer science.? How to apply for it? What are the steps I need to follow to get the admission for Ph.D? Awaiting for the response.

19th August 2017, 12:32 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Vankeshver University provide Ph.D course in Computer Science?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned it does not offer PhD course in Computer Science program. Besides these, there are several colleges that offer this course in India.

So in order to pursue doctoral program, you are required to appear in entrance examination conducted by concerned college. Or else you will have to appear in entrance examination conducted national level.

Post Graduation along with the good score of any entrance examination is mandatory for being eligible for doing doctoral program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?