6th December 2011, 09:06 AM
Unregistered

Is this possible to be eligible for K-CET after completion of 10th standard and 10+2 in Andhra Pradesh?

My sons had cleared their 10h standard in Andhra Pradesh. Now they are doing their +2 in A.P. only. Are they eligible for K-Cet for Engineering? Under which category they come?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to appear in K-CET(MBBS) if completed 10th & 12th in Andhra Pradesh?
  2. Am I eligible to write KCET Exam having completed 10th, 11th and 12th in Andhra Pradesh and being a resident of Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Eligibility criteria for CET exam in Andhra Pradesh? How many years of schooling is required for CET exam? -- [New]
  4. Am I eligible to appear in Karnataka CET if completed 10th in Karnataka but Intermediate in Andhra Pradesh?
  5. Eligibility for EAMCET in Andhra Pradesh?
  6. Can a Andhra Pradesh resident apply for Karnataka CET?
  7. Am I eligible to take KCET Exam having completed 12th class in Andhra Pradesh and born in Andhra Pradesh but my mother born in Karnataka?
  8. Am I eligible to appear in K-CET if my parents belongs to Karnataka but completed Schooling in Andhra Pradesh?
  9. List of Core Mechanical companies in Hyderabad?
  10. Is it possible to do direct graduation right after completion of 10th standard?
  11. What's the CET eligibility criteria for a non Karnataka candidate who have completed 10th std(ICSE) in AP?
  12. Am i eligible to write diploma CET exam after completing 10th from AP?
  13. Am I eligible to appear for Intermediate Exams in Andhra Pradesh after completion of 10th Exams from CBSE?
  14. Which are the good companies in Hyderabad? I am pursuing B.Tech final year in ECE stream
  15. In which entrance exam I have to appear for doing Diploma in Computer Science Engineering in Andhra Pradesh?
  16. Am I eligible to apply in AIPGMEE if completed Schooling in Andhra Pradesh and MBBS from Tamil Nadu?
  17. Am i eligible to write CET exam in Karnataka?
  18. Which are the best coaching centers in AP? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
16th January 2012, 07:23 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is this possible to be eligible for K-CET after completion of 10th standard and 10+2 in Andhra Pradesh?

Any citizen of India can appear for the Karnataka Common Entrance Test. KCET is a competitive exam conducted every year for the admission to various professional degree courses in the state of Karnataka. KCET is a great educational platform for students from Karnataka and other part of India who want to pursue their career in the fields of Engineering (B.E), Technology (B.Tech), Architecture (B.Arch), Medical (MBBS), Dental (BDS), Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Unani, Naturopathy & Yoga. Any student from Andhra Pradesh can appear for the KCET if he/she has the required eligibility.
19th February 2014, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is this possible to be eligible for K-CET after completion of 10th standard and 10 2 in Andhra Pradesh?

my son is studying 10 2 in Tirupati of Andhrapradesh. Is he eligible to apply KCET for admiission into BTech course under non local catagory
19th February 2014, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is this possible to be eligible for K-CET after completion of 10th standard and 10 2 in Andhra Pradesh?

My son is studying 10 2 in Tirupati of Andhra pradesh state. Is he eligible to apply KCET for admission into B.Tech course?
20th February 2014, 09:22 AM
Sowmya449

Default Re: Is this possible to be eligible for K-CET after completion of 10th standard and 10+2 in Andhra Pradesh?

Any citizen of India can appear for the Karnataka Common Entrance Test. KCET is a competitive exam conducted every year for the admission to various courses in Karnataka. KCET is a great educational platform for students from Karnataka and other part of India who want to pursue their career in the fields B.E,B.Tech,B.Arch,MBBS,BDS,Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Unani, Naturopathy & Yoga. Any student from Andhra Pradesh can appear for the KCET if he/she has the required eligibility.....
14th November 2019, 04:38 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

Yes, your son is eligible for K CET.
K CET is an entrance exam conducted by by Karnataka board any indian citizen can apply for this exam
Through this exam you can get admission in medical stream
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?