20th December 2011, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission in B.Arch after pursuing Electronics and Communication diploma in Nirma University?

right now i m persuing diploma in electronics and communication at nirma university and i m interested in doing my B.Tech in acrh. so is it possible for me to get admission ?????
in universitys like CEPT after scoring good in NATA and AIEEE????
please suddegest me appropriate guidence and what to do further.....

Related Questions:
  1. Admission to engineering after Diploma in ECE from Nirma University? Can the faculty be changed?
  2. How much percentage is required for admission in Nirma University for Diploma?
  3. How can I get admission in diploma mechanical engineering in Nirma University?
  4. How to take admission from diploma to degree in IIT?
  5. Can I get admission in Nirma University after completing diploma course in civil engineering from BS Patel Polytechnic?
  6. How to get admission in Nirma University?
  7. How much percentage is required in Diploma to get admission in Degree course in Nirma University?
  8. How to get admission in IIT being a candidate of pursuing final year of Diploma in Electronics & Communication?
  9. Is it possible for me to take admission in to degree in I.I.T after completion of diploma course? Do we need to write any entrance exam for it?
  10. What is the procedure to be followed for getting admission IIT 2nd year?
  11. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering from Deemed University being a 12th Science student?
  12. Admission in second year of B.Tech in IIT after first year diploma in ECE?
  13. Is it possible for me to get admission in any of the course if I have 2 backlogs in diploma electronics and communication course?
  14. How to get admission after DIP? I am studying diploma in electronics and communication
  15. After diploma what should I take for admission in degree? Procedure for D2D admission? Is there any entrance exam to take admission in Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Will I get admission to B.Tech IT course in second year after completing diploma course?
  17. Eligibility to get admission in B.Tech 2nd year at IIT for Diploma Electronics student? -- [New]
  18. Admission Procedure for joining Degree course in IIT after Diploma?
7th January 2012, 08:00 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in B.Arch after pursuing Electronics and Communication diploma in Nirma University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
right now i m persuing diploma in electronics and communication at nirma university and i m interested in doing my B.Tech in acrh. so is it possible for me to get admission ?????
in universitys like CEPT after scoring good in NATA and AIEEE????
please suddegest me appropriate guidence and what to do further.....
If you score good percentage of marks in NATA / AIEEE Examination then ,you may get admission for B.arch course in reputed colleges .

B.arch ie :- Bachelor of Architecture . It is Bachelor degree . The duration of the year for four years . B.arch course having eight semester . There is very good scope for B.arch course .

To get admission for B.arch course in reputed colleges , Then you should complete 12th standard in science stream from recognized board . You should learn the subject like Physics, chemistry , biology and Mathematics in 12th standard . You should score minimum 60% percentage of marks 12th board Examination . As per the percentage of marks 12th examination you may get admission .

You have to crack the examination like , NATA / IIT-JEE / BEEE / AIEEE . If your interested to apply for this examination then you should complete 12th examination in science stream . You should score 50% percentage of marks . Final Year candidates are also eligible to apply for Examination .

To crack the this entrance examination you have to practice with the previous question papers . and You may also apply for the coaching classes like , Creative career / Bansal Tutorials / Aakash Institute etc...This institute may help you to crack the examination with good percentage of marks .

Best colleges for B.arch course :-
================

>>> Axis Institute of Architecture

>>> Chitkara School of Planning and Architecture

>>> Indian Institute Of Technology

>>> Viva School of Architecture

>>> R.V. College of Engineering

>>> M.E.S. College of Engineering

>>> Bengal Engineering College

>>> Chandigarh College Of Architecture

>>> Tamilnadu School of Architecture
7th January 2012, 08:36 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in B.Arch after pursuing Electronics and Communication diploma in Nirma University?

After pursing Electronics and Communication Diploma it will not be possible to get admission to B.Arch.

B.Arch. stands for Bachelor in Architecture is a 4 years course which is done after 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with minimum 50% marks.

To get admission to B.Arch. courses you have to crack the entrance exam like NATA, AIEEE, IIT JEE etc.
18th June 2012, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

after electronic and communication diploma in which degree i could get admission?
Please guide me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?