20th September 2015, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get admission in any of the course if I have 2 backlogs in diploma electronics and communication course?

I have completed diploma in electronics and communication but i have 2 subjects back then i decided to do course so pls tell me which course i do? Can you please answer me on this soon? Thank you for helping me out in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission after DIP? I am studying diploma in electronics and communication
  2. Am I eligible to do B.E EEE after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  3. Is it possible to get admission in B.Arch after pursuing Electronics and Communication diploma in Nirma University?
  4. Can I get any electronics related job after passing diploma in electronics and communication branch
  5. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  6. Can I study B.E.(EEE) after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  7. Possibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering through Lateral Entry after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  8. Can I get admission in B.Sc(Electronics) 2nd year if completed Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  9. What can I do to opt for PG diploma after finishing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  10. Minimum percentage required in Diploma(Electronics & Communication) to get admission in UIT for B.Tech programme through LEET?
  11. Lateral admission in B.E. (Electronics and Communication)?
  12. What should I do after diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  13. How to get admission in M.E 2nd year(electronics and communication) after doing PG diploma in ECE? Which colleges are offering the course?
  14. How to get admission in B.Tech. to complete degree after having done diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible to apply for degree after completing Diploma in Electronics and communication from TEB board?
  16. What should I do and from where after Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering? Which books to prefer?
  17. Am I eligible for PG Diploma course after Diploma in Electronics & Communication?
  18. Future in Electronics field after Diploma in Electronics & Communication? Can I get better job after Diploma or B.Tech is necessary?
20th September 2015, 10:56 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get admission in any of the course if I have 2 backlogs in diploma electronics and communication course?

No, you cannot pursue your higher studies without clearing your backlog subjects in your Diploma course. If you are not able to clear those backlog subjects and interested to pursue other course then, only chance you have is to get admission in any other on the basis of 10th standard. If you are not willing to waste your 3 years of valuable time then, you need to clear your backlog subjects in your Diploma course for pursuing your higher studies.
21st September 2015, 07:54 PM
Silent work
Member+

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get admission in any of the course if I have 2 backlogs in diploma electronics and communication course?

No, it is not possible for you to get admission in any of the course if you have 2 backlogs in diploma electronics and communication course.

Diploma holders can get admission in B.Tech by lateral entry but you are not eligible for B.Tech, because you have two backlogs in diploma.

Eligibility for B.Tech after diploma:
1) Candidate should be passed with minimum 40% in diploma.
2) Age limit is between 18-27 years.
3) No backlog subjects in diploma.

The above listed eligibility criteria leaves out you to get admission in B.Tech.

But you can complete some short term courses related to electronics and communication which have duration of 4-5 months & in these 4-5 months you can solve your backlogs and after that you will get job in good company with good salary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?