5th July 2011, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission in B.Com 2nd year after scoring 40% in B.Com 1st year?

I Have got 40% in b.com 1year with correspondense, and i want admission in b.com 2nd years, is it impossible. plz rply ?
From Chandankumar

4th September 2011, 08:36 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in B.Com 2nd year after scoring 40% in B.Com 1st year?

Hi friend,

It depends on the institute you have joined ,whether it allows to admit in the 2nd year with this percentile of 40%.

Get information from the institute authority if you have doubts over your admission. I am sure they will help you with required information on the percentile criteria.

I think you can get admission in the 2nd year course if you had no honors subject in B.Com.

At first talk with the institute administration and then be confirm about the admission.

Best of luck!
5th September 2011, 05:49 PM
saugata2008

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in B.Com 2nd year after scoring 40% in B.Com 1st year?

I think you can get admission in the 2nd year .But as you have scored only 40% you have to take admission with pass course .
It will be better if you can talk with the higher authorities of your College.Because in this moment the their suggestion is most valuable.
So first visit to the administrator of your college and then consult all your queries in detail with him.

Thank you
2nd March 2012, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to get admission in b.com 2nd year in ness wadia college (pune university) after completing b.com 1st year
3rd March 2014, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

how much % needed in bcom 1st year from correspondance to take admission in regular college 2nd year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?