22nd May 2011, 05:27 PM
shital laddha

Last date of admission in Symbiosis MBA distance learning program? Date of its admission? How should I get admission there? Is their correspondence office in Nagpur or at Amravati?

Respected Sir,
I want to do MBA through Symbiosis Distance Learning program,what is last date for its admission could u please tell me how could i get admission in its new session for 2011.What is the admission procedure,is there any entrance exam for the same or not. Is their any correspondence office at Nagpur or at Amravti.

Thanks & Regards

Related Questions:
  1. Last date to apply for MBA through Symbiosis Distance Learning? How to get admission for this course?
  2. Query Regarding Symbiosis MBA Distance Learning program -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Important dates and procedure of MBA admission through Symbiosis Distance Learning program?
  4. Last date of admission in MBA in Symbiosis through distance learning?
  5. Admission date for MBA in Symbiosis Distance Learning? Procedure to take admission? Fee structure of it?
  6. Could I get admission to Distance Learning MBA course from Symbiosis having scored 46% in BA?
  7. From where can I do MBA correspondence?
  8. Last date for admission in MBA course in Symbiosis for correspondence? What is the admission procedure? Is there any entrance exam for the same?
  9. Is it possible to get admission into MBA with 42.5%? Best institute for MBA in Distance Learning?
  10. Procedure to get admission for Correspondence MBA in Symbiosis? Last date to fill the application form?
  11. Is this compulsory to submit BA certificate for getting admission for MBA from Symbiosis Distance Learning?
  12. Fee structure of Distance Learning MBA courses? Admission date for the course?
  13. How to take admission in correspondence master degree in HR from Symbiosis University in Pune? What is the fee structure and the last date of admission?
  14. Procedure to get admission in Symbiosis Pune for Correspondence MBA? Last date of filling the form?
  15. Procedure to do MBA from Symbiosis? What is the last date for admission?
  16. Fees for MBA course through Distance Learning? Last date for admission to the course?
  17. Any entrance exam for admission in distance learning of MBA from Symbiosis University? Fee structure for the same?
  18. Should I take admission in distance MBA from ICFAI University, Sikkim? -- [New]
2nd June 2011, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date of admission in Symbiosis MBA distance learning program? Date of its admission? How should I get admission there? Is their correspondence office in Nagpur or at Amravati?

how can i join symbiosis mba onlin corresponds
5th June 2011, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date of admission in Symbiosis MBA distance learning program? Date of its admission? How should I get admission there? Is their correspondence office in Nagpur or at Amravati?

can i give online exam from nagpur
11th June 2011, 07:31 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
I want to do MBA through Symbiosis correspondence,what is last date for its admission could u please tell me how could i get admission in its new session for 2011.What is the admission procedure,is there any entrance exam for the same or not. where i get the prospectus.

Thanks & Regards
11th June 2011, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i want to do MBA through symbiosis correspondence.Could you please tell me the procedure to get admission for the new session 2011 batch.what is the last date to fill the form n where can i get the form?

thanks & regards,
bijeta
14th June 2011, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Last date of admission in Symbiosis MBA distance learning program? Date of its admission? How should I get admission there? Is their correspondence office in Delhi or at East Delhi?
24th June 2011, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

mba external fees?last date of admission in symbosis mba?in pune.
6th July 2011, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of mba external admission
6th July 2011, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of external exam in symboisis
8th July 2011, 03:03 AM
RAJK882

last date for the Distance MBA from symbiosis
8th July 2011, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Last date of admission in Symbiosis MBA distance learning program? Date of its admission? And also with the Fee structure?
11th July 2011, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Which is better? External admission or admission in open & distance learning University for Msc Maths or any course?
6th August 2011, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Last date for admission in MBA course in Symbiosis for corrospondence ? What is the admission procedure? is there any entrance exam for the same?
19th August 2011, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

please tell me the last date of admission in symbiosis for correspondence Mba ?????? and is there any entrance exam??? Do i have to give snap xam for the same??????

Plz rply me as soon as possible......
25th September 2011, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
I want to do MBA FROM Symbiosis Please tell me the full process how can i get admission what's the last date to take admision
29th September 2011, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I want to do MBA FROM Symbiosis Please tell me the full process how can i get admission what's the last date to take admision
Respected Sir,
I want to do MBA FROM Symbiosis Please tell me the full process how can i get admission what's the last date to take admision[/QUOTE]
14th October 2011, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

hiii

i have pursued b.tech from up technical university and want to do correspondence course of mba from symbiosis.Let me know the proceedure and fee stucture of the complete course and details of test etc.My email id- [email protected]
12th November 2011, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
I want to do MBA through Symbiosis Distance Learning program,what is last date for its admission could u please tell me how could i get admission in its new session for 2011.What is the admission procedure,is there any entrance exam for the same or not. Is their any correspondence office at Nagpur or at Amravti.

Thanks & Regards
Manjari singh, kolkata
27th November 2011, 08:39 AM
Unregistered

what is the last date to get admission in mdu distance mba 2011 batch
2nd January 2012, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

I Want to do MBA FINANCE through symbiosis distance education,what is last date for admission 2012,could you please tell me how could i get admission in its new session 2012,and what is admission procedure,what documents required for admmission.any correspondence office at bhubneshwar (orissa).

Thanks & Regards
Mohammed Emraan
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?