14th October 2015, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission from Open to Regular college in general category?

Can i get admission from open to regular college .my category is general and recently i do bcom 1st year so can i take admission in Bcom 2nd year in regualr college?

Related Questions:
  1. Any college where I can get admission after scoring 42% in graduation in English(Hons)?
  2. Passed HSC from Mumbai and want to apply for Govt. Medical College Chandigarh : Procedure to apply for Open/General category? Am I eligible for admission?
  3. How to do B.Ed after graduating with 45%? I am from open category
  4. What is the approximate cutoff to get admission in BJ medical college pune in open category through NEET?
  5. How can I get admission in government college with open category after scoring 75% in HSC?
  6. Cutoff for MH CET for open category to get admission in MBBS course in BJ medical college
  7. Minimum GATE score required for IIT Delhi, Mumbai or Kanpur? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get admission in any government college if secured 15106 rank in JEXPO?
  9. How should I do B.Ed by distance education?
  10. What can I do after passing 12th from an Open School? Can I get admission in regular colleges or not?
  11. How much percentile is required to get admission in M.Tech Course?
  12. Can I complete 12th from open school instead from the regular?
  13. If I get marks between 125-150 will I get admission in MBBS in any medical college? Is admission through open seat possible? Names of medical college at Talegaon(Near Pune)? Is this a Government or Private college?
  14. Any chance to get admission in TKM college through CET after scoring 159 rank in open category?
  15. How to secure admission in a government medical college at Mumbai and Pune? I am from open category
  16. Date of entrance exam of JBT in Chandigarh and Syllabus of entrance exam?
  17. Am I eligible for B.Ed after scoring 48% in graduation(B.Com)?
  18. Can I get admission in Ramdeobaba college of engineering with 121 marks in JEE?
14th October 2015, 06:11 PM
H Rimmy

Default Re: Can I get admission from Open to Regular college in general category?

Yes definitely you can get admission in B.com 2nd year .

You can get admission on the basis of your percentage of 12th standard or B.com 1st year .You must have minimum 50% marks in 12th or B.com 1st year.There is no any entrance exam for this.

No age limitation.

I would like to suggest you that you should have do further study on regular basis from Punjab University .
14th October 2015, 11:41 PM
RRAL

Default Re: Can I get admission from Open to Regular college in general category?

You can go to the second year directly in this manner. You can not change the college like this.Either you have to start from first year or you have to complete your second year as well as third year in the same University in which you are now.
15th October 2015, 07:16 PM
Mahindra434
Junior Member+

You can not go this way. Either you choose regular course in starting of B com. But after studying one year in open, you can't change in regular course. So, you should complete your B Com in open, than if you want further study , that time you should do the courses in regular.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?