17th March 2016, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to start transfer within 1st year of B.Com at Pune university?

I did my 1st year of bcom from pune university, can I continue in Jaipur from 2nd year? If not then what are the documents required to start with 1st year again bcz I can't get migration of 12th and TC of 12th , what I would get is tc and migration of 1st year bcom of pune university , so can I get admission using these documents ? or else wt do I need to get other then these?

Related Questions:
  1. How to transfer to Ahmedabad while studying in 1st year MBBS in DY Patil university Pune
  2. How to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after doing 1st year from Pune University
  3. Can I take a transfer from Nashik to Pune in the 3rd year of my Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Documents required to get admission in Pune University for external F.Y.B.Com course?
  5. How to get admission for 2nd year Aeronautical after doing 1st year from Pune University
  6. Procedure for M.Com admission in Pune university after completing B.Com fro Shivaji University?
  7. Procedure of changing from 1st std CBSE to 2nd std ICSE? Documents required and difference between CBSE and ICSE?
  8. Marks required to get admission in B.Com final year in any college of Mumbai or Pune?
  9. How to transfer in any other university after completing B.Tech 1st year Aeronautical Branch from Bhagwat University?
  10. Can I transfer to 2nd year B.Com to Pune or Mumbai after doing B.Com first year from Lucknow University? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to take admission for external MBA after completing BCA from Pune University? Procedure, fee structure and the documents required?
  12. How do I start again and finish my graduation having 3 years gap after 1st year?
  13. Is it possible to transfer from Pune University to Mumbai University during second year?
  14. Detailed information, procedure to apply, documents required and fee to study H.S. in IGNOU? After H.S. from IGNOU can I get admission in Pune University?
  15. How may I get the question bank of Madurai university for B.Com 1st year exam?
  16. Can I get transfer to B.Tech Chemical while studying in 1st year B.Tech Petrochemical?
  17. How to take transfer from Sardar Patel University Gujarat University? Procedure for the same?
  18. Is it possible to change state board in 12th class from RBSE school to MP board?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?