22nd March 2016, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission B.Tech Civil Engineering if I have completed B.Sc in computer science?

Sir/Mam,

I have completed b.sc in copm. scince &12th without maths . but now i want to take admission in BE/B.TECH (CIVIL ENGINEERING). IS IT POSSIBLE SIR? Can you please let me know the criteria which is followed for the same? Awaiting for the response soon.

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  2. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  3. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  4. Is it possible to join civil engineering after completing B.Sc Computer Science? -- [New]
  5. How to do B.Tech after completing BSc in computer science with 50% marks
  6. Can I get admission in B.Tech civil engineering after completing diploma in computer science engineering in government college
  7. What is the fee structure of 4 year B.Tech in MIT Bangalore
  8. How to do M.Sc in Physics in Distance Learning through IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to get admission in regular BE/BTech in Civil Engg. at GTU?
  10. Can I take admission in B.Tech civil engineering after diploma in computer science engineering in government college
  11. How to take admission in B.E/B.Tech course in Civil Engineering at GTU? I have completed Section A exam
  12. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  13. Is it possible to get admission B.Tech Civil Engineering if I have completed B.Sc in computer science?
  14. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  15. Can i do MSc in Physics through IGNOU distance?
  16. Which are the engineering courses after BSc Maths
  17. Which course is better to do DBA MCA or MSc IT?
  18. Am I eligible for Rail Transport Courses after completing B.Tech Computer Science Engineering
23rd March 2016, 10:06 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission B.Tech Civil Engineering if I have completed B.Sc in computer science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I have completed b.sc in copm. scince &12th without maths . but now i want to take admission in BE/B.TECH (CIVIL ENGINEERING). IS IT POSSIBLE SIR? Can you please let me know the criteria which is followed for the same? Awaiting for the response soon.

Thank you!
No, it is not possible to do BE/B.TECH (CIVIL ENGINEERING) because you have completed B.Sc degree in Computer Science.

You can apply for the lateral entry exam to get admission in B. Tech on CIVIL ENGINEERING subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?