8th August 2011, 09:53 PM
sanofar93

Is it possible to join engineering after completing BSc Computer Science?

iam studying 1st year b.sc.computer science......if any possible to join engineering after completing my b.sc.??

Related Questions:
9th August 2011, 12:26 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to join engineering after completing BSc Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanofar93 View Post
iam studying 1st year b.sc.computer science......if any possible to join engineering after completing my b.sc.??

dear friend,

you have chance to admit in 2 nd year through lateral entry. but you should cleared the lateral entry exams.

then you have a chance to go for b-tech course.also you have completed yours masters degree , after completion of your masters degree you are eligible GATE exam.

if you can cleared the GATE exam then you are eligible for M-TECH course.

then your future is far better than in position.

all the best
9th August 2011, 01:03 AM
suchiii

Default Re: Is it possible to join engineering after completing BSc Computer Science?

Yes you can do engineering after completing Bsc .
you have to give entrance exams conducting for admission in engineering colleges.Entrance exams conducted question based on the 12th.
some university provides relaxation of one year after Bsc ,so you can get admission in 2 year of Btech after completed Bsc.
9th August 2011, 01:06 AM
Sehwag6

ya possible

but why you waste your time

do mba or mca after bsc

it is good for your future also

then your interest

all the best
9th August 2011, 02:14 AM
samir14

Dear Friend
If you want to take engineering degree then both are graduate course so after completing you can obviously join the Engineering course because for that only you need 12th.

ALL the best.
11th August 2011, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

I Have completed my Bachelor in Science and Engineering (BS) in Mechanical through Distant education from a Foreign University, (Washington American Global University) so is that possible to join Masters in Engineering in Distant Education in any of our indian Institutions?

if so kindly pl refer me any contact details,
21st August 2011, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

can we go for btech in mechanical after doing bsc in computer science?
18th September 2011, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible completing Bsc(it).I want complete Btech in mechanical after 4 year..
10th October 2011, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to join automobile engineering after completing BSc Computer Science?
1st January 2012, 03:01 PM
senthilkumarvm

yes it is possible to join Engineering, after completing your Computer science

you can join direct second year, it was introduced int the year 2009 onwards.. but minimum seats alone available.. so please improve your percentage
All The Best VMS
4th January 2012, 06:34 PM
ram1246

hi
yes it is possible to join engineering after completing BSc Computer Science

you can take computer science engineering or information technology according which u have bsc

and u can prefer electronics computer engineering also

their are many courses in b.tech engineering like
1. IT (I9NFORMATION TECHNOLOGY)

2. CSE (COMPUTER SCIENCE ENG)

3. ECE (ELECTRONICS COMPUTER ENG )

4. EEE (ELECTRONICS & ELECTRICAL ENG )

5. MECHNICAL

6. CIVIL

ALL THE BEST NEXT CORUSES YOU WILL ENJOY DOING ENGINEERING
2nd February 2012, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

how we join?
3rd February 2012, 12:36 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Yes,you can join engineering after completing MSc in Computer Science through the GATE examination.

As B.sc graduated cannot sit for GATE examination.

GATE exam:

GATE entrance exam is held once in a year,this is conducted by IIT's to intake qualified students for Post graduation course in Engineering,Architecture and Statistical course.

Eligibility criteria for GATE

You should have complete graduation degree in Engineering/Architecture/Statistical course.
Appearing for final exam with above mentioned course can also eligible for Gate exam.
and
MCA/M.sc Degree hold can also apply for GATE examination.

Students who are member of professional societies recognized by UPSC/AICTE
AMIE
AESI
AMIM
3rd February 2012, 02:12 PM
jeevi12

Arrow Re: Is it possible to join engineering after completing BSc Computer Science?

Quote:
Yes it is possible to join engineering after completing B.sc.

You must appear for the common entrance test conducted by the state board for 12th class students for professional courses like engineering, medical and other. Then only you can do engineering.
25th February 2012, 03:58 PM
chandler8161

Yes indeed, you can join engineering after your B.Sc.(Electronics). If you want to enhance your knowledge in the field of electronics and you like to choose your carrer as a electronics engineer then you should join engineering.
After completion or during your final year of B.Sc. you can apply for the Lateral Entry Scheme to get the direct admission in the 2nd year of the B.Tech. or B.E.

Many universities and colleges provide this facility of lateral entry scheme. You can apply through the AIEEE to get the best engineering colleges options.
But be aware IITs doesn't provide such type of schemes.

for lateral entry you must have 50% marks in your graduation.

Thank you,
All the best
20th May 2012, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

It is possible to join engineering after complete plan bsc?
9th June 2012, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to join Engineering after B.Sc. (cs)?and if it is do i need of math as a subject in 12th ?
5th August 2012, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

it is possible to join direct 3rd year B.Tech CS after completing B.Sc CS?In which university?
20th January 2013, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to take mechanical engineering directly from 2nd year in karnataka after completeing B.Sc computer science...??
25th March 2013, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to Civil engineering after completing BSc Electronics?
24th May 2013, 07:48 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i completed Bsc. Now can i get B.E admission in karnataka. And how many colleges are there in karnataka.
17th June 2013, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

i am hsc electronic science passed student with mt cet 2013 in maharastra. can i give bsc and can i become engineer after bsc electronics.
17th June 2013, 05:19 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

You can do Bachelor of Technology after completing Bachelor of Science. For this you will have to appear for the lateral entry admission exams.

This is the same lateral entry that is offered to the diploma holders. It is also extended to the Bachelor of Science degree holders.

As you may know that lateral entry scheme offers admission in the second year of Bachelor of Technology. You can take admission by appearing for the lateral entry admission entrance exams.

But before I go forward, please remember that lateral entry is not offered in Indian Institutes of Technology as well National Institutes of Technology. You can not take admission in these colleges.

There is also no point appearing for the following entrance exams:-

JEE

UPSEE

MHA CET

GUJ CET

BITSAT

These are not for lateral entry admission. You should instead appear for the Lateral Entry Engineering Test. To appear for this entrance exam you will have to score 60 percent marks in the qualifying course.

However it is not always required to appear for entrance exam. If you have scored 50-60 percent marks in the Bachelor of Science, then there are colleges which will offer you direct admission without having to appear for any entrance exam.

Some colleges may instead ask you to appear for their own written test for lateral entry admission. Upon clearing you will get the admission.
17th January 2014, 03:34 AM
Unregistered

sndpwkkr
I have completed my graduation (BSC-Physics ) and also employeed in a MNC company in maintenence department But i m not satisfy on my post so i want to do the electrical engineering but in 12th i was not math then i was improve my mistek and choose the math in gradution,so it can possible to do the BE.plz guide..
29th May 2015, 07:25 PM
prajakta sahare

Question Re: Is it possible to join engineering after completing BSc Computer Science?

I have 49.63% in hsc exam and i want to do electrical engineering, can i do it after bsc if yes what subjects i must take
30th May 2015, 03:15 AM
jhavikas39

Quote:
After passing B.Sc Computer Science you can join B.Tech through Lateral Entry.
For this you have to qualify the entrance exam.

You have another option you can apply after passing M.Sc Computer Science then you can apply in G.A.T.E exam.

After qualifying G.A.T.E exam you can directly do M.Tech course for top college.
22nd January 2020, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

i did B.Sc Electronics Computers and B.Tech, Civil Engineering . Now Which side i will go? which jobs suits to me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?