22nd March 2016, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

What are the best career option after completion of 12th with commerce course?

Sir/Mam,

I am really confused about my career. i want to earn a good handsome salary. i want to earn as fast as possible. cost of education should be less. can you please inform about the career option in detail in relation to the university providing the course.

Related Questions:
  1. What career option should I opt related to commerce stream after completion of my 12th? Currently I am studying in 11th
  2. What are the career opportunities after completion of 12th commerce?
  3. Best career options for commerce students after 12th?
  4. Best career option for commerce students after 12th?
  5. Best career option for commerce students after 12th?
  6. What career option should I choose after passing 12th in commerce?
  7. What are the career options available for me after passing 12th commerce with 80%? Can I make my career in village also?
  8. What is the best career option after completion of 12th standard? Which graduation course to opt for?
  9. Is is a right choice for me to do BCA course after completion of 12th Class in Commerce? What will be the career scope of this course?
  10. What is the best option for Commerce + Maths candidates after completion of 12th?
  11. Best career options for commerce students after 12th?
  12. Career options available for me after 12th commerce? Will I get a job in stock market or corporate?
  13. What shall I do after completion of 12th Class? Procedure to join CA course after completion of 12th Class?
  14. Career option after 12th standard with Commerce without Maths stream? Career in Graphics Designing? Is JBT course a good option? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the best career option after completion of 12th?
  16. What would be the better option for my to do further graduation course after completion of 12th in commerce field?
  17. What are the various options available after passed with 60% in 12th commerce?
  18. How many courses are available for my better career after completion of graduation in commerce
23rd March 2016, 10:11 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the best career option after completion of 12th with commerce course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I am really confused about my career. i want to earn a good handsome salary. i want to earn as fast as possible. cost of education should be less. can you please inform about the career option in detail in relation to the university providing the course.
You can choose any of below given studies for your career after 12th standard in Commerce.

1.BCA
2.B.Com
3.BBA
4.B.A. (Fashion Communication)
5.B.B.A (Honours)
6.B.B.M (Bachelor of Business Management)
7.B.Com (Honors)
8.B.Com (Professional )
9.B.Com (Financial Accounting)
10.B.Com (Banking & Insurance)
11.B.M.S.
12.B.Sc (Business Computing and Information Systems)
13.BA (Hons) Marketing & Advertising Management
14.Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) - Hotel Management
15.B. Com (Accounting & Finance)- BAF
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?