22nd March 2016, 10:28 PM
YP08

Is it possible to join civil engineering after completing B.Sc Computer Science?

Sir/Mam,

I have completed b.sc in copm. scince &12th without maths . but now i want to take admission in BE/B.TECH (CIVIL ENGINEERING). IS IT POSSIBLE SIR? Is it possible to join civil engineering after completing B.Sc Computer Science? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon.

23rd March 2016, 05:18 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to join civil engineering after completing B.Sc Computer Science?

This is not possible to take admission in civil engineering without studying mathematics in 10+2. For pursuing bachelor's degree in civil engineering, a candidate must have done 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

You are not eligible for Civil Engineering after Bachelor's degree in Computer Science.
23rd March 2016, 05:57 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to join civil engineering after completing B.Sc Computer Science?

No, you will not be eligible for BE/B.TECH (CIVIL ENGINEERING) with your qualification.

The minimum eligibility for doing undergraduate program i.e. BE/BTech in Civil Engineering is 10+2 Science with Physics, Chemistry and Maths.

The selection is generally made on the basis of entrance tests (e.g. IITJEE, AIEEE, BITSAT etc.) conducted at both national and state level.
13th June 2018, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do btech from civil engineering after completing bsc with math physics and electronic
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?