8th July 2012, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

How to join MSc chemistry? What is the exam procedure?

i want to join msc chemistry ? What is the exam procedure and practical . Did i need to come tamilnadu

Related Questions:
  1. How to join MSc chemistry? What is the exam procedure?
  2. What is the procedure for admission in MSc Chemistry in Calcutta University?
  3. Procedure for MSc Chemistry in PU?
  4. Best colleges to do MSc in Chemistry from Bhopal? What is the criteria and the procedure to do MSc in Chemistry?
  5. Procedure to get admission in DU with MSc chemistry? Which entrance exam to answer?
  6. How to join MSc Chemistry after completing B.Pharmacy?
  7. How to prepare for the Entrance Exam to join M.Sc in Chemistry in PU? Model Question Papers for this Exam?
  8. How to join CBI department after completing MSc Organic Chemistry
  9. How to join Ph.D after completing MSc in chemistry
  10. Can I join ISRO after passing MSc in Chemistry? I have secured 92.8% in 10th exam -- [New]
  11. What is the admission procedure to further study in MSc Chemistry? What is the necessary required to get admitted?
  12. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is it possible to join M.Sc in Applied Chemistry after completion of M.Sc in Organic Chemistry? Required Procedure for this?
  14. How to obtain the form for MSc Chemistry? Procedure for admission and the cost of it?
  15. Doing MSc Chemistry without doing bridge course of BSc Chemistry? Can I do MSc Chemistry in 1 year sitting?
  16. Can I join CS profession after completing MSc Chemistry from Agra University?
  17. Detailed fee structure to join MSc in chemistry from Bhoj Open university?
  18. Procedure to take admission in MSc Chemistry? Date of sale of the forms for the entrance exam?
27th May 2013, 11:05 AM
spider man2906
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to join MSc chemistry? What is the exam procedure?

hello friend

Eligibility for m.SC
1. There is no age limit for M.Sc
2. You must have completed B.Sc

Entrance exams in M.Sc

1. Annamalai University Entrance Exam
2. Banaras Hindu University Entrance Exam
3. Bharathidasan University PG Examination
4. Bharathiyar University M.Sc Entrance Exam
5. Calicut University Entrance Exam
6. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Entrance Exam
7. Indian Institute of Technology – Joint Admission Test (IIT –JAM)
8. Indian School of Mines Entrance Exam
9. Indira Gandhi National Open University Entrance Exam
10. Jadavpur University Delhi University Entrance Exam
11. Mahatma Gandhi University PG Admission Test
12. Osmania University Entrance Exam
13. Tamilnadu Open University (TNOU) Entrance Exam
14. The Wild Life Institute of India Entrance Exam
15. University of Pune Entrance Exam

all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?