1st April 2016, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission for nautical science course if cleared 12th in second attempt?

If someone fails in 12 and he gets supllement and after that he clears his 12.is it possible that he wil get admission in college ( nautical science)? Can you please guide me with the information on the same? Awaiting for your response. Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. What does "Backlog cleared in 1 attempt" mean?
  2. Need information about Nautical Science courses after Engineering graduation?
  3. Can I take admission in BSc Nautical Science after passing 12th? I have scored 58.66% in PCM
  4. Criteria to pursue Diploma in Nautical Science? Do i need to pursue B.Sc. after Diploma completion?
  5. Is it possible to join Merchant Navy if I have cleared 12th standard in second chance? -- [New]
  6. Is B.Sc Nautical science better to do after completion of diploma in nautical science?
  7. After doing BSc Physics an with 52% in 12th science and 74% in CET can I appear for Nautical Science? Procedure to apply for it?
  8. Detailed information and eligibility to study Diploma in Nautical Science for 12th student?
  9. How to do Nautical Engineering after 12th?
  10. How can Mechanical Engineers get jobs on Ships?
  11. Last five years question papers for B.Sc Nautical Science entrance exam of leading universities?
  12. Names of some government Navy college where I can study Diploma in Nautical Science and BSc Nautical Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Diploma holder can do B.Sc in Nautical Science?
  14. IGNOU BSC - Nautical Science Applied Mathematics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. B.Sc Nautical Science is considered as graduation or not? Status of B.Sc Nautical science degree from IGNOU?
  16. Can I become a full time layer when cleared 6th semester of bachelor of Management studies in second attempt?
  17. Will there be any opportunity for me in Indian Navy after completion of B.Sc in Nautical Science?
  18. How can I get admission in diploma in nautical science?
2nd April 2016, 10:42 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission for nautical science course if cleared 12th in second attempt?

Yes definitely you are eligible to get admission in degree course of Nautical science yes after passing 12th after second attempt. You must have scored at least 50% marks in 12th and relaxation of 5% is given to reserved categories. Your age limit should be in between 17 to 25 years and relaxation is given to reserved categories in upper age limit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?