13th January 2011, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission through MAT in the final year itself? Is there any sports quota for admission to MBA in Government Colleges in Kerala State?

I am a final year degree student. I am planning to write MAT in May. I want to know that is it possible for me to get an admission to MBA this year itself with MAT(May). I also want to know whether there is sports quota seat for the admission to MBA in government colleges of Kerala state.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission in PEC via sports quota if I am a state player? -- [New]
  2. Will I get admission in MBA after passing B.Com? How to get seats under government quota? What are the entrance exams to get a seat under government quota?
  3. Sports quota admission in MBBS at Tamil Nadu for State level Athlete?
  4. Am I eligible for sports quota after completing final year B.Tech CSE?
  5. How to get admission in Army/Sports school in Kerala for 7th class girl boxer?
  6. How can I take admission in MBA in DU on MAT basis? Fee structure and procedure for admission in MBA in DU?
  7. Top colleges offering MBA Pharma course and which take admission through MAT? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of good MBA colleges in which I can get admission after securing 85 percentile in MAT exam under OBC quota?
  9. Admission in good MBA colleges in Mumbai? should I go for CAT or MAT?
  10. MBBS admission of Nurses working under Kerala State Government?
  11. List of government colleges I can apply for with my WB-JEE rank 17663? How can I avail sports quota for the same? I belong to OBC category
  12. MBA colleges offering admission through their own entrance exams? Benefits of appearing MAT?
  13. Am I eligible to study MBA if secured 47% in B.Com? Is there sports quota available in MBA colleges?
  14. Colleges which have management quota for admission? Does Symbiosis provide management quota for MBA?
  15. State level Karate champion is eligible for admission under Sports quota of Jadavpur University? Cut off marks for Sports quota in AIPMT exam?
  16. Will I get the admission if I got 60 marks in EMCET and belong to sports quota?
  17. Am I eligible for admission in 2016 session based on MAT 2016 entrance exam?
  18. Is there NEET admiision under state quota?
15th January 2011, 04:32 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission through MAT in the final year itself? Is there any sports quota for admission to MBA in Government Colleges in Kerala State?

Dear friend,

No doubt final year degree student can also take the admission in MBA. But make sure that final year exam should finished before the commencement of MBA classes.

But at the time of admission you have to submit all the marksheets except final semister.

There is no sports quota in Government Colleges of Kerala State.

All the best.
1st July 2011, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission through MAT in the final year itself? Is there any sports quota for admission to MBA in Government Colleges in Kerala State?

we are offering MBA course under government of karnataka.
College details and course details please contact:Beckham(7204474101)
30th August 2011, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

it is possible for me 2 take admission for the final year in chennai for ba in economics???.because now im doing my 1st years in mumbai..my family will b relocating 2 chennai after 2 years.plz tell is it possible? and also tell which is the best co.ed colleges 4 economics in chennai.??
12th March 2012, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

i'm final year BCOM student my exams will be over by this May. will i get MBA admission. how to get the seats under govt. quota since i belong to reserved category. what are the entrance i want to take to get the seats under govt quota.. plz help..
15th May 2013, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

helo sir,
I have juz finshd with my final yr examinatn of bcom. I want to know how much percentage required for MAT exam,can i appr for the exam thought stl m waitng for ma result.
And is there obc quota considered in MAT exam??

Pllzzzz do rply

Thankyou
15th May 2013, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Helo sir,
I had finishd ma final yr examinations of BCOM and waitng 4 ma result,so i want to know can i
appear MAT exam?and is there OBC consider in MAT exam?
Pllzz doo ans ma questn
ThankYou
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?