14th January 2012, 07:49 PM
archana singh066

Admission in good MBA colleges in Mumbai? should I go for CAT or MAT?

sir i want to get admission in some good MBA colleges in Mumbai.. currently i am pursuing final year of bba (corresspondence) from amity university in noida ..
whether i should go for CAT or MAT or some other ..? kindly help me ..n plz answer my query..

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the courses available for BBA graduate? List of colleges which offer admission in MBA without CAT and MAT?
  2. Good management colleges excluding Tier-1 colleges where fees is high?
  3. How to get admission for MBA course in a good college without giving CAT or MAT Entrance Exams?
  4. Required Percentage of marks in all the academic levels to be eligible for CAT and MAT Exams? Required score in the Entrance Exams to get admission in a top college?
  5. How can I admission admission in MBA in 2016? -- [New]
  6. Process to get admision in MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which course should I opt for my better future either MBA or CS? What's the procedure for registration for CAT as well as MAT, and how may I get the syllabus for CAT & MAT? I am a B.com Graduate by 56.33% marks fromJodhpur
  8. How to do MBA in hyderabad? Which are the good colleges on the basis of my CAT score?
  9. List of top colleges to join MBA course? When to apply for CAT and MAT Exams to join this course?
  10. What should I do after B.Com? Is there any masters program?
  11. Can I get admission in MBA without CAT, MAT and SNAP?
  12. MBA colleges offering admission through their own entrance exams? Benefits of appearing MAT?
  13. How can I get admission in MBA without appearing in CAT and MAT?
  14. Is it possible to take admission in MBA without answering CAT or MAT?
  15. Admission in a good MBA college is possible without appearing in any entrance exam?
  16. Can I get admission for MBA course without giving CAT and MAT Exams?
  17. Can I get admission in a good MBA college after scoring 44.76% in CAT and 79.76% in MAT
  18. Which entrance test to be answered for admission into MBA, CAT or MAT? Any job opportunities after MBA?
31st January 2012, 10:37 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in good MBA colleges in Mumbai? should I go for CAT or MAT?

There are many good colleges of MBA in Mumbai. If you want to get admission in those colleges you have to work very hard to crack the entrance exams.

CAT is the entrance exams for MBA conducted by IIM to get admission in their campuses. IIMs are considered to be the top management colleges in India.

Other than IIMs, some other colleges also accept CAT score. But you have get 99% to get into IIM.

You can also apply for MAT at the same time which is conducted by AIMA, The pattern of MAT is same as CAT, but much easier than CAT and easy to crack also.

You should apply for all the MBA entrance exams, and does not depend on any one among CAT and MAT.

Other MBA exams other CAT and MAT are:

XAT(MBA Entrance Test by XLRI Jamshedpur)

JMET(Joint Management Entrance Test by IITs)

SNAP[Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP)]

ATMA(AIMS Test for Management Admission)

MAH-CET(Maharashtra MBA Common Entrance Test)

FMS Delhi University Entrance Test Faculty of Management Studies

IGNOU OPENMAT - Indira Gandhi National Open University Management Admission Test.
23rd March 2012, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in good MBA colleges in Mumbai? should I go for CAT or MAT?

what is fee of category obc girls.? family income above 1
lakh
18th October 2013, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

What is the fees of MBA for obc candiate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?