17th June 2012, 10:48 PM
spikynath

Is it possible to get NIT Trichy through Home State Quota?

Is it possible to get NIT Trichy through Home State Quota(sc)?
All India Rank
Overall 301949 ------
Category 17655 ------
State Rank
Overall 6620 ------
Category 311 ------

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for home state quota of Trichy after scoring 192 marks in AIEEE B.Arch? Will I get a seat in NIT Trichy?
  2. Is it possible to get NIT Trichy through Home State Quota?
  3. Can I get NIT Trichy or any NIT after scoring 75 in JEE mains
  4. Will I get in NIT Trichy through state quota after scoring 1693? Is there any state quota for IIIT D&M Kancheepuram?
  5. Can I get NIT trichy after scoring 472 in Tamilnadu and CAT rank of 117?
  6. Which rank would I get in AIEEE if score is 188/360? Can i get MNR, Allahabad?
  7. Will I get a seat in NITs after scoring 105 marks in AIEEE? What will be my rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get admission in NIT, Jalandhar through home state quota? My home state is Maharashtra
  9. What would be the home state for the candidate who has completed 12th and appeared in JEE Main both from different states? For which state candidate can avail state quota seat? -- [New]
  10. Can I get NIT Jalandhar in AIEEE Home State Quota? I have done my 12th from Maharastra and I have a domicile of Punjab
  11. Am I eligible for home state quota in NIT K Surathkal?
  12. What branch can I get in NIT Jamshedpur through AIEEE in Home State Quota? I have got nearly 20,000 rank
  13. Can I get admission in NIT Srinagar Under Home State Quota after scoring 145618 in AIEEE and 98008 in open category?
  14. What are the career options available for a non medical student excluding engineering?
  15. Is there any home state quota in IGET from Jammu? I have scored 91 marks in AIEEE
  16. Can I get admission in NIT Delhi? I have scored 85000 AIR
  17. Can I get admission in NIT Delhi? I have scored 85000 AIR
  18. Is my friends OBC certificate valid in West Bengal for reservation in Home Quota in NIT Durgapur?
22nd August 2012, 09:44 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it possible to get NIT Trichy through Home State Quota?

You can try under the state quota, but whether you will get a seat or not depends on the availability of seats. Almost all the seats in different degree courses and branches/discipline in NIT's are full.

NIT has several branches across India and they are one of the finest institutions for IT and Engineering courses in India. You will have to clear AIEEE entrance examination or GATE to be eligible for applying for admission. You haven't mentioned in which entrance examination you have got the ranks in different category.

You haven't mentioned for which degree course (Bachelor or Master) and for which specialization you want to know the procedure for admission.

There are several departments:
Departments at NIT Trichy.

Biotechnology and Medical Engineering
School of Business Management
Ceramic Engineering
Chemical Engineering
Chemistry
Civil Engineering
Computer Science & Engineering
Electrical Engineering
Electronics & Communication Engineering
Industrial Design
Humanities & Social Sciences
Life Science
Mechanical Engineering
Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
Mining Engineering
Physics

In the absence of your academic qualification (grades/percentage) and degree course the branch/discipline you want to take admission in, it is not even possible to say whether you will get a seat in NIT or not!

Kindly provide the full academic details and choice of degree course the branch/discipline you want to take admission in, to get the desired information.
5th June 2013, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to get NIT Trichy through Home State Quota?

i got 24406 rank obc cat in gate can i get ICE in nitt marks 253
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?