5th June 2011, 01:16 PM
bixigogs

Is it possible to get scholarship for doing Marine Biology for dong BSc Life Science in abroad? What are the career prospects?

Sir,i am student from India.I have decided to do Bsc. life science from Delhi university.after doing so,i want to opt for marine biology as my masters.i would like to know if its possible for me to get scholarship so that i can pursue my masters in foreign country.And then i would also like to know the carrer prospect in that matter..plzz help me!

Related Questions:
  1. Career options after pursuing both Biology and Maths?
  2. What are the earning prospects in abroad after choosing career as a Marine Biologist?
  3. What are the career options after B.Sc? Which subject has more demand among Botany, Zoology and Chemistry? Scope of marine science? How to get scholarship to study abroad?
  4. Life science or Biotechnology courses in Abroad after 12th along with scholarship?
  5. Is there any scholarship available for studying nursing in abroad?
  6. Can I do masters in life sciences in India or abroad?
  7. Universities which offer MBBS with scholarship in Abroad for 12th Biology student?
  8. Universities to seek admission in Marine Biology course in India and Abroad?
  9. Job and career prospects of Biotechnology -- [New]
  10. How can I study further in Abroad with scholarship if secured 86% in 12th Science?
  11. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to join Marine engineering course after studying 12th? How to get scholarships to attend marine engineering?
  13. Career opportunities in Abroad for 12th PCM passed student? What kind of scholarship I will get to study in Abroad?
  14. How Can I get fully funded scholarship?
  15. How to get full scholarship to study abroad?
  16. What are the various available courses available after B.Sc Biology?
  17. Exact difference between Oceanography, Marine Biology and Marine Microbiology? Are girls allowed in Marine engineering?
  18. How to get scholarship to study abroad being a physics, biology and chemistry student?
17th November 2011, 07:55 PM
vaseem_v24

Default Re: Is it possible to get scholarship for doing Marine Biology for dong BSc Life Science in abroad? What are the career prospects?

hello friend,

yes, you can do,
search for the best universities which gives you more schlors,
go for european univs,
all the best.
14th May 2012, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to get scholarship for doing Marine Biology for dong BSc Life Science in abroad? What are the career prospects?

does marine biologist have any jobs in india,if not which place is suitable? what should be done to become a top marine biologist in abroad?
4th July 2012, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

do i have a good future if i graduate in marine biology? do i have good career options in India under marine biology?
14th January 2013, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=bixigogs;727375]Sir,i am student from India.I have decided to do Bsc. life science from Delhi university.after doing so,i want to opt for marine biology as my masters.i would like to know if its possible for me to get scholarship so that i can pursue my masters in foreign country.And then i would also like to know the carrer prospect in that matter..plzz help me!this is my dream come true sir plzzzzzzzzzzzz.if possible help me
11th January 2018, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

I'm going to do my 12th so sir Is it possible that I could somehow study marine biology with scholarship if I get good marks
11th March 2019, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Hi my name is vanshika is marine biologists is a good career option and college offering course in maharashtra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?