14th June 2015, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I do masters in life sciences in India or abroad?

hi!!!

I am a student of bsc biochemistry .i am in the final year and m confused whether to do msc in any life sciences field in india or in abroad ....kindly help me out by guiding the correct oppurtunities in respect to job prospects..if studying in abroad is your point of view then tell me which country n which university ans if india then the same ..

Related Questions:
  1. Where to do Masters in India or Abroad? Masters in Physiotherapy is better in India or Abroad?
  2. Should I do Masters in Ortho Manual Therapy course in India or Abroad? Which country to choose to study this course?
  3. Is it possible to get scholarship for doing Marine Biology for dong BSc Life Science in abroad? What are the career prospects?
  4. How to do masters in rehabilitation science in india or Abroad?
  5. Doing masters in Physiotherapy in India is good or Abroad?
  6. Whether 12+3 is sufficient to do Masters in Abroad? Will Bank agree to give Loan?
  7. How may I pursue masters in Llfe sciences from UK after completing BE in biotechnology from VTU?
  8. Is it possible to do masters from Abroad after 3 years BCA degree?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria to do MS after completing B.E production
  10. How to do masters in interior designing from abroad after diploma in interiors in India?
  11. Universities offering Masters in Agriculture sciences with scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the procedure followed to do masters in library in abroad? -- [New]
  13. Possible options in India and Abroad to study Masters in International Relations?
  14. Which field to choose in masters to become a Chip Designer after B.E ECE? Should I prefer India or Abroad?
  15. Colleges offering Masters in Genetic engineering in India and Abroad? Best country to study this course?
  16. Wild Life degree courses available in India and Abroad? Approximate tuition fees?
  17. Post graduation Economics after B.Tech?
  18. Which masters course I can take to do abroad after completion of BBM course?
15th June 2015, 11:15 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I do masters in life sciences in India or abroad?

Studying Abroad will be best for you as the courses for the Master Degree are very advanced in the countries Abroad.
You must prepare for the GRE and TOEFL Entrance Examination in order to study in the Best Universities.
The job opportunities Abroad for a Master Degree holder are endless and you will have a wide array of scope.
You must try and get yourself admitted in US to the Stanford University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?