28th January 2014, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Life science or Biotechnology courses in Abroad after 12th along with scholarship?

I m a class 11th biology and biotechnology student .what i want to know is various career options after class 12 boards and concerned scholarships

i would like to study abroad and can prepare for all sorts of scholarship programs .i have interest in life sciences as well as biotech and bioinformatics

if any additional information or material for study is available for the required exams, i want there links too ....what i want to say is no matter when the exam is held i want to give it after my class 12th boards ...till then i have one year for preparing .

i want complete information.with links for other websites that should be visited ...thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the courses available after passing 12th? How to approach scholarship exams to study abroad?
  2. What should I do to get a government scholarship for studying abroad after 12th science? Is there any competitive exam for that?
  3. Where can I get scholarship for studying courses after 12th in abroad?
  4. How to get scholarship in MIT for undergraduate studies?
  5. Which course is better for me between B.Sc in Biotechnology and B.Tech in Biotechnology? Best colleges offering these courses? Required Marks in 12th class to get Scholarship for these courses?
  6. Any chance to get a scholarship after scoring 68% in 12th?
  7. Is it possible to get scholarship for doing Marine Biology for dong BSc Life Science in abroad? What are the career prospects?
  8. How can I study abroad with scholarship?
  9. How to get admission in Ph.D. in Biotechnology in foreign universities? How to get scholarship for the same?
  10. Details about M.Tech in Abroad with Scholarship in Biotechnology?
  11. Do I need to complete B.Sc and then go Aroad? Scholarship and loan scheme?
  12. Last 10 years papers of Life Science? Latest syllabus for Biotechnology and Life Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. To study 11th and 12th abroad which exam to be give after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is it possible to pursue Engineering in Abroad with Scholarship?
  15. Scholarship after 10th to study Abroad?
  16. Is there any scholarship to study Abroad after 10th?
  17. How may I continue my further studies from abroad after passing class 10th with full scholarship?
  18. Is there any scholarship to study Abroad for Matriculation topper?
3rd December 2017, 07:04 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Life science or Biotechnology courses in Abroad after 12th along with scholarship?

After completion of your 12th examination you have plenty of career options in the stem of Biotechnology as well as in Life Science. Focus well on keeping your performance good in academics and try staying above 80% for a very successful career.

You can opt for B. Tech. course:-
> B.Tech Biomedical
> B.Tech Bioinformatics
> B.Tech Biochemical
> B.Tech Food and Agricultural Biotech
> B.Tech bioinformatics
or
> B.Sc. in Biotechnology

These are the top ranking Biotechnology Foreign universities:-
University of Cambridge.
University of Oxford.
University of Gloucestershire.
University of St Andrews.
University of Kentucky
Lawrence Technological University
The State University of Newyork
University of Bristol
University of East London

Admission requirements:-
> Your subjects should include 2 `hard sciences' - Biology, Chemistry, Physics or Maths. You must pass the practical assessments in these subjects . You must have a grade A in one of - Biology, Chemistry, Physics or Maths.

> English language: Either GCSE grade C (or 4 in the newly reformed GCSEs in England) in English Language, IELTS 6.5 (with no less than 6.5 in any component) or an equivalent qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?