10th June 2016, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Job and career prospects of Biotechnology

Sir, I have completed 12th Class and I love biology subject very much. Hence, I am willing to pursue “Biotechnology” in Engineering, so I would like to know the Job and Career prospects of Biotechnology subject. Please let me know the scope of BioTechnology.

11th June 2016, 12:44 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Job and career prospects of Biotechnology

You seems to have taken nice decision by opting Biology as a subject is your higher secondary class.
Now, here it comes the time to know how much this subject will be advantageous to you with respect to your career as well as personal life.

Biotechnology Engineering is versatile course and it has demand in allover medical science. Even you can get a good package job after the successful completion of the course.

Now, coming to your personal life. having the knowledge of medical science will help you to treat many health problem of yourself as well as family by your own only.

So, in both the way it will be advantageous to you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?