28th March 2011, 10:45 PM
shiksha verma

Is it possible to go for intermediate directly after graduation? Do I have to do through exam of prelims first?

Is it possible to go for intermediate directly after graduation ? or i have to go through the exam of preliminary first for cs?

11th July 2011, 12:40 PM
sumit 1989

Default Re: Is it possible to go for intermediate directly after graduation? Do I have to do through exam of prelims first?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiksha verma View Post
Is it possible to go for intermediate directly after graduation ? or i have to go through the exam of preliminary first for cs?
Hello, no dear you can't go for CS without clearing the prelims & yes you can apply for prelims after graduation. But do take notice that if you are from general category you have only 4 chances.

Best of luck. Feel free to ask if doubts remain.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?