1st July 2015, 02:06 PM
trishna.chettri

Is it possible to an internship at NIMHANS after MSW?

I'm doing ma MSW and want to further persue psychiatric social work is it possible to do an internship at NIMHANS with my education qualification? I really want to intern here and it would be a great opportunity if you could let me do the same. Thankyou.eagerly eating for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for internship at NIMHANS for research work in Neurology and Genetics?
  2. When and how to apply for summer internship 2015 at NIMHANS?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in Neurological Rehabilitation at NIMHANS for M.Tech(Biomedical Engineering) final year student?
  4. How can I study MSW in regular mode? Colleges in Hyderabad for this course?
  5. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in Psychiatry Social Work Department, NIMHANS?
  6. Syllabus of M.Phil Clinical Psychology entrance test of NIMHANS Bangalore? What is the course structure and internship?
  7. How to apply for internship at MSW?
  8. More details about internship stipend at NIMHANS?
  9. How to do Ph.D in MSW in correspondence after scoring 55% in MSW?
  10. Summer Internship for one month for MSW 2nd semester student of AMU?
  11. Applying for NIMHANS M.Phil clinical psychology course before completion of MA psychology?
  12. Minimum years of experience required to appear in NIMHANS M.Sc(Psychiatry) entrance exam? Date of NIMHANS entrance exam?
  13. Eligibility to pursue MSW after completing B.Com? Minimum percentage required in B.Com? Job opportunities for MSW candidate?
  14. Requirements to get admission in NIMHANS for M.Sc and Ph.D in Clinical Psychology?
  15. MSW course with distance learning from IGNOU: Eligibility? Fees criteria? Center in Mumbai? Details of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the fee structure for MSW course?
  17. When the application form for M.Phil(Clinical Psychology) will be released by NIMHANS, Bangalore? Syllabus of NIMHANS M.Phil entrance exam?
  18. Second year B.Com student can appear for MSW?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?