19th July 2011, 06:20 PM
srinivasok

Is it possible to join B.E ECE direct 2nd year after doing 12th science?

hi, i have finished science 2nd puc after 3 year now i am 20 years old but now i want join B.E (ECE) directly to 2nd year is this possible?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get direct entry to 3rd year B.E after doing diploma ECE after passing 12th science
  2. Can I join direct 2nd year in IIT after finishing 10th standard
  3. Which college will I get after passing diploma ECE with 81%? I want to join B.E direct 2nd year
  4. Can I join direct 2nd year of B.Tech Civil? What is the syllabus?
  5. What is better, Diploma or 12th? What are the advantages of doing diploma+degree over 12th+degree? Does IIT offer direct 2nd year entry to diploma holders? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to join B.Tech 2nd year after completing diploma in ECE stream
  7. Possibility to get direct admission in 2nd year of Diploma Chemical for 12th candidate with 48.15%?
  8. Cutoff marks required to join directly B.Tech 2nd year in PSG College of Technology for ECE Diploma student? -- [New]
  9. What to get direct admission in 2nd in 2nd year? I am pursuing B.Tech computer science
  10. How to join direct degree 2nd year in B.Com computer science course?
  11. Can I get direct 2nd year post SSC diploma admission in VJTI in mechanical branch after passing 12th science?
  12. After B.E ECE how can I join Indian Air Force?
  13. Which course should I join for 2 months while doing 2nd year ECE?
  14. What to do after passing 12th for direct admission in diploma 2nd year?
  15. Direct 2nd year B.Tech in VIT after Diploma? Is there any problem for Diploma holder to study Abroad?
  16. How to become a software engineer after passing class 9th?
  17. Marks required for direct 2nd year admission in PSG college after diploma Mechanical?
  18. Can I get admission for direct 2nd year in Walchand Polytechnic? I have scored 56.67% in 12th science
19th July 2011, 08:55 PM
abhi789
Banned

Default Re: Is it possible to join B.E ECE direct 2nd year after doing 12th science?

not at all buddy you will have to appear in entrance exam
19th July 2011, 09:12 PM
mandiv

Default Re: Is it possible to join B.E ECE direct 2nd year after doing 12th science?

hello
look the provision of joining directly into engineering second year is possible only if one has done diploma in particular that field
since you have done 12 so you will have to give the entrance exam
best of luck
19th July 2011, 10:41 PM
naveen7777

Quote:
Originally Posted by srinivasok View Post
hi, i have finished science 2nd puc after 3 year now i am 20 years old but now i want join B.E (ECE) directly to 2nd year is this possible?
Hello sir
if you done diploma of 3 year course regarding with engineering then yes you can easily do take admission in 2nd year of b.tech and take stream of your choice and yes for this more information available on their personal websites of the colleges and there some separate forms are available so please visit to the colleges website to checks the required detail
and yes only 12 passed from school student cannot take admission directly to 2nd year but yes sir as you have completed 3 year course then yes you can take admission
best wishes
20th July 2011, 12:22 AM
vivekdas.raja

Smile Re: Is it possible to join B.E ECE direct 2nd year after doing 12th science?

Quote:
Hello,

No its is not possible dear so try some thing else............
20th July 2011, 03:08 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

no it's not possible to join direct in 2nd year of B.E/B.Tech course after 12th science or any pre-university course(puc).

after 12th if you want to join in any engineering course then you will be eligible to join in first year of engineering through engineering entrance examination. after 12th you have to appear in engineering entrance examination like AIEEE,IIT JEE or any other state level or any special engineering entrance examination for a special institution. if you can clear the examination then you will be able to take admission in first year of engineering.

diploma in engineering students are eligible to take admission in directly 2nd year of B.E or B.Tech through lateral entry entrance examination. they have to appear in lateral entry examination and through counseling they will be admitted to engineering course directly in 2nd year. some times B.Sc students are eligible to take admission in 2nd year of engineering in few university.

as you don't have diploma in engineering then if you want to take admission in B.E or B.Tech appear in engineering entrance examination and secure good rank in the examination. then you will be able to take admission in engineering easily.

best of luck.
20th July 2011, 03:28 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
No, you are not eligible for taking admission in 2nd year of B.tech..

For taking direct 2nd year admission you have to first complete your Diploma..

After completing diploma you have to appear in lateral entry exams like-Polytechnic....

After clearing the exam you can take admission in B.tech 2nd year directly depending on your rank card...

As you have already done your 12th then you can appear in entrance exam of engineering like- IIT-JEE, AIEEE. For taking admission in B.tech..

If you do well in the test , then you can take admission in B.tech depending on your rank card..
But in this case you have to take admission in 1st years of b.tech..

Now, you decide what you will do..

All the best..
20th July 2011, 04:10 PM
genius_911

students who have diploma in engineering are only eligible for admission into 2nd year of b.tech through lateral entry.. since you are in 12th standard so, you are not eligible for any kind of admission into 2nd year of b.tech...
if you wanna take admission into b.e then you have to appear for any of the engineering exams like IIT-JEE,AIEEE, or any of the state-level engineering entrance exams.. when you will qualify any of these exams then you will be eligible to get admission into 1st year of b.tech.. engineering...
20th July 2011, 04:26 PM
bijoysankar

Quote:
If you have passed class 12th in science,then you can not join directly to B.E in 2nd year.But you can join to 2nd year B.E if you have completed 3 years polytechnic diploma after class 10.In government engineering colleges they conduct re-admisson test after 2nd semester(1st year) according to availability of seat.
20th July 2011, 11:35 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Cool Re: Is it possible to join B.E ECE direct 2nd year after doing 12th science?

Dear friend,

No it is not possible at all to join directly in 2nd year of B.E./B.Tech while persuing class 12th science.

After comletion of class 12th you can take admission in any engineering college in first year provided you qualify entrance exam of B.E./B.Tech.

After 12th you can appear in engineering entrance exam like IIT, AIEEE, JEE and state level exam.

There are some universities which conduct their own entrance exam.

Diploma holders are eligible to take admission directly in 2nd year of B.E./ B.Tech through lateral entry entrance examination only.

All the best..................
21st July 2011, 01:07 AM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Quote:
sorry dear but it cant be possible
after 12 u cannot join betch in 2nd year but u can join in 1st year of btech
or u can join any diploma course then after completimg the diploma u can join any in any institute in btech 2nd year leaving IIT.............
21st July 2011, 05:24 AM
anil krishna

Smile Re: Is it possible to join B.E ECE direct 2nd year after doing 12th science?

Hi friend, it is impossible directly joining from intermediate to B.E/B.T.E.C.H 2nd year . If U are having diploma qulif u may join through E-cet to directly 2nd year.u may go for Emacet on A.p .IIT,AIEE you may get the seat .Concerate on this type of entrances exam u will get good seat in good college. All the best
20th August 2011, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

Icompete my intermediate(MPC).THEN I ELIGIBLE TO JOIN IN 2nd DEPLAMA DIRECTLY
22nd September 2011, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

did i gave 1st and 2nd year combine exams in arts group
22nd September 2011, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

did 1st and 2nd year combine exams in arts group possible
22nd September 2011, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

did 1st and 2nd year combine exams in arts group possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?