2nd May 2012, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to join for BCA after joining Arts stream? I am still in 11th standard

hello, i passed my matriculation in the year 2010 and i join arts stream but cud nt go through is it possible to join for BCA as m still in 11th standard as drop in 12th standard

3rd May 2012, 12:53 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Talking Re: Is it possible to join for BCA after joining Arts stream? I am still in 11th standard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello, i passed my matriculation in the year 2010 and i join arts stream but cud nt go through is it possible to join for BCA as m still in 11th standard as drop in 12th standard
Hey friend,

BCA stands for Bachelor of Computer Application

Details About BCA:

This is a UG Course and the duration of the course is that 3 years.

There are certain basic eligibility criteria for joining in BCA and they are:

>> Candidate need to be at least 17 years.

>> Candidate should have completed +2 with mathematics as subject as it is very important/

>> You need to have completed +2 with at least 50% aggregate.

If you satisfy these criteria'f for the course then you can apply for the course

Is it possible to join for BCA after joining Arts stream? I am still in 11th standard

You cannot join in BCA course with only a qualification of completing 11th and it doesn't matter on whether you are doing in commerce stream but you need to have maths as subject in it.

ALL THE BEST
3rd May 2012, 12:56 PM
chandu9191

Default Re: Is it possible to join for BCA after joining Arts stream? I am still in 11th standard

Hey friend,

BCA stands for Bachelor of Computer Application

Details About BCA:

This is a UG Course and the duration of the course is that 3 years.

There are certain basic eligibility criteria for joining in BCA and they are:

>> Candidate need to be at least 17 years.

>> Candidate should have completed +2 with mathematics as subject as it is very important/

>> You need to have completed +2 with at least 50% aggregate.

If you satisfy these criteria'f for the course then you can apply for the course

You cannot join in BCA course with only a qualification of completing 11th and it doesn't matter on whether you are doing in commerce stream but you need to have maths as subject in it.

ALL THE BEST
3rd May 2012, 06:43 PM
robinsonhar12

Default Re: Is it possible to join for BCA after joining Arts stream? I am still in 11th standard

Yes you can join BCA after complete your arts stream.

ba degree online
online finance course
3rd May 2012, 11:57 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

BCA - BACHELOR OF COMPUTER APPLICATION is a three year duration Under Graduate course and can be pursed after 12th.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION TO BCA COURSE:-

-The candidate must be Indian Citizen
-Should have completed 12th in any stream with Mathematics as one of the subject from a recognised Board with at least 50% marks
-Should be above the age of 17 years.

So You can join BCA course from Arts stream provided you have studied Mathematics in 11th and 12th Standard along with above mentioned eligibility criteria.
8th June 2012, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

Can i go for BCA after 12 Arts,I'm 12 Sc. failed and shifted to Arts.
8th April 2013, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Can i join in bca after my 3 arts couse???
24th April 2013, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Can i join bca without math
16th June 2013, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

maine arts se abhi 11th pass ki hai. mai abhi 12th standard me hu, kya mujhe after 12th bca me admission mil sakta hai? pls tell me
28th July 2013, 12:36 PM
MAKES 25
Senior Member+

Talking Re: Is it possible to join for BCA after joining Arts stream? I am still in 11th standard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Dear Friend ,

You can of course join the B.C.A after the arts stream even though you have any stream in 12th std.

B.C.A is the very brighter & wilder scope of the make your career.

B.C.A stands for the Bachelor of Computer application.

If you have the 50% in 12th std. then you get the admission in B.C.A.

B.C.A is the whole course depends the computer language , Programming language Etc..

B.C.A is the very useful & brighter of the in the corporate & government sectors.

Bachelor of Computer Applications is a course that is customized for students wishing to shine in the field of computers and information technology. If you are interested in computer related field and even if you are not interested in computer field, but you have a fast thinking mind and can apply concepts and analyze the situation coming your way,

Then B.C.A is the perfect course for you. Concepts and subjects studied in B.C.A are in par with engineering subjects

So, You can join with arts stream in B.C.A.

Then if you have any query about your career related then please Click here

If you more information about the B.C.A than please Log On

with best wishes of the Makes 25.
15th April 2014, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir iwanttoknowthatihavedonestd12 with arts and ihavedone englishcours that meanmyoneyourisgapsirtellththeywill give admision
20th September 2021, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

MATHS SUBJECT ARE COMPULSORY IN 11 AND 12 STANSARD
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?