23rd May 2012, 12:39 AM
rubeena mohamedmohideen

Is it possible to join MBBS course after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology?

now i am doing BSc microbiology, is this possible to join MBBS after my completion of my UG course?

23rd May 2012, 09:41 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to join MBBS course after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology?

The minimum academic qualification with which a candidate can join MBBS is by completion of 12th class in Science stream.

One have to appear for any of the Entrance Exams that give admission for MBBS course. Depending upon the performance of the candidate in the Entrance Exam, he will be given admission to this course in various colleges all over India.

Here are some of the Entrance Exams for MBBS course.
-AIIMS Entrance Exam
-AIPMT
-AFMC
-CBSE PMT
-JIPMER
-EAMCET
-Karnataka CET
-GUCET
-GCET etc.

Like this, there are state level and national level Entrance Exams to join MBBS course.

You can have good preparation for the Entrance Exam which you want to appear for and crack it.

Even though you have completed your Graduation course in Microbiology with the duration of 3 years, you should have to appear for this exam on the basis of your 12th class as the highest level of academic qualification.

If you join this course, the importance and good academic period of 3 years is going to be wasted.

Because, you are trying to complete a Graduation course of MBBS course after completion of Graduation course in B.Sc Microbiology.

Rather than trying to join MBBS course, I suggest you to go for Post Graduation in Microbiology (M.Sc in Microbiology) and then finish Ph.D course to receive doctorate in your chosen field.

Wish you all the best.
23rd May 2012, 12:38 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Is it possible to join MBBS course after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology?

Hai dude...

Yes...It is possible to join MBBS course after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology but it is on the basis of 12th mark. You should be a science major student in higher secondary. You should crack medical entrance examination...

Here are some of the Entrance Exams for MBBS course.

-AIIMS Entrance Exam
-AIPMT
-CBSE PMT
-JIPMER etc

The three year durational study of you on B.Sc is going to be wasted if you join MBBS.

My advice for you is to move for PG and come up in your chosen field.

Good Luck
26th May 2012, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to join MBBS course after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology?

how the MBBS after bsc zoology
27th December 2013, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

i am finished in b.pharmacy. I am joining the m.b.b.s course its possible or impossible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?