27th April 2012, 12:17 PM
johnma bee

How to join MBBS in Tamilnadu after finishing BSc degree in Microbiology?

now i finish BSC Degree in microbiology.
In this i want join MBBS in tamil nadu .
this my question.

14th June 2016, 03:05 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join MBBS in Tamilnadu after finishing BSc degree in Microbiology?

You can do Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of surgery by qualifying in National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. As per latest order of Supreme court, no state level medical entrance test will be conducted. Now there will be only one single common entrance test for admission in MBBS and BDS throughout India. Single entrance test is called NEET.

The eligibility criteria for this exam is that candidate must have done 12th from any recognised board and subjects in 12th must include Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Minimum of 50% marks in board exam is necessary. The age limit for NEET exam is 17-25 years on 31st December of year of exam. You can apply for this year NEET exam on official website of AIPMT. Last date to apply for this year exam is 24th June and exam will be conducted on 24th July, 2016.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?