30th May 2016, 02:00 AM
q69

Is it possible for me to do CA course without Maths?

I am in class XI i dont take maths. without maths can i do CA successful??
someone said to me that in future there is problem to crack CA easily
after so many of research i am get more confused about this..
some people saying that without maths there is no admission in DU collages
so please help me what is beneficial for me

30th May 2016, 06:24 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to do CA course without Maths?

Yes, its true that, you will not be able to get admission in Delhi University in Bachelor of Commerce without mathematics. But you can do Chartered Accountancy without mathematics. There are certain sections in this course which requires mathematics knowledge. You can excel in that topics by studying yourself.

The first stage of Chartered Accountancy is Common Proficiency Test for which all candidates from different stream are eligible. You can apply for CPT exam at official website o Institute of Chartered Accountancy of India. It is conducted two times every year in June and December.

CPT consists of questions from Fundamentals of Accountancy, Mercantile law, Economics and Quantitative ability. To clear this exam, a candidate must score 30% marks in all subjects and 50% aggregate.
30th May 2016, 07:09 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Mathematics is necessary for Chartered Accountancy course. You will have to face problems in certain understanding of CA course without mathematics.

You can yourself sort this issue by solving this issue by solving those sections which is needed in CA course.

The eligibility criteria for admission in Delhi University is B.Com is that candidate must have studied Mathematics in 12th standard, otherwise they are not eligible for UG admissions.
30th May 2016, 05:31 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The registration for undergraduate courses admission in Delhi University will start from 1st June. To get admission in bachelor's degree in commerce, you must have studied 10+2 from commerce stream with mathematics. You can not hope to get admission in Delhi University without mathematics in B.Com.

Although, you can apply for CPT exam of Chartered Accountancy. The application of mathematics in this course is there but candidates without mathematics can manage it by self preparation. CPT is conducted by ICAI and application can be done at http://www.icai.org..
30th May 2016, 07:34 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

CA course has three stages:

CPT Course

IPCC

Final course

There is no restriction for minimum and maximum age limit for CA course

You need be at least 17 years.

Any stream students from recognized university/college can apply CA course.

If you are graduate from any stream, then you can take admission into IPCC direct without applying CPT course.

There is no special requirement of Math course to take admission into CA course.
31st May 2016, 07:39 AM
nikeshprasad9

Quote:
Originally Posted by q69 View Post
I am in class XI i dont take maths. without maths can i do CA successful??
someone said to me that in future there is problem to crack CA easily
after so many of research i am get more confused about this..
some people saying that without maths there is no admission in DU collages
so please help me what is beneficial for me
No you can't do without maths because in CPT you have a maths paper along with other subjects. Which means you have to do maths at the first stage of CA. And if you want to do B.Com then also maths is required.
21st April 2017, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12 from cbse board and I have taken commerce now I don't have idea what I will do can you suggest me. But I want to do can in future
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?