8th February 2016, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Should I take Commerce with Maths or without Maths? Which subject to take along with Maths between Economic and Computer Science?

I am a bit confused that should I take commerce with maths or without maths..?? If I take with maths then what should I opt eco or computer science..?? And if I take business studies then what is the best option..??Thai is what will be the best careers in it..??

18th April 2018, 10:50 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I take Commerce with Maths or without Maths? Which subject to take along with Maths between Economic and Computer Science?

Every subject has its importance and career options.
Mathematics is a one of the important subject if you want to go for business studied. Most of the courses ask for mathematics as one of the subject. So, choosing mathematics is the best option to take with commerce.

If your choosing mathematics & commerce then the best option will be the economics because for business studies the candidate should have the basic knowledge of economics. The career opportunities with commerce, mathematics & economics are more.
If you choose computer science with commerce & mathematics the career opportunities will be different and if you want to go for business studies it will be difficult for you to understand the basics and getting jobs.
So, it will be better if you choose commerce with mathematics & economics.

The career options you can choose after completing your higher secondary education in commerce are given below:

- B.Com
- BBA
- CA
- LLB
- BE
- Journalism
- B.Stat
- CMA
- Actuarial Science and etc.,
5th December 2019, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I take Commerce with Maths or without Maths? Which subject to take along with Maths between Economic and Computer Science?

If i study commerce subject and i have Maths B is it necessary to have Pure maths?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?