23rd September 2012, 02:38 PM

Is it possible for me to do MCA course after completion of B.Com?

Is it possible for me to do MCA course after completion of B.Com? also complete 2 yrs course in PGDCA

7th June 2013, 09:05 AM
Dean19193

Default Re: Is it possible for me to do MCA course after completion of B.Com?

Of course , it's perfectly possible for you to do MCA after completing B.com. Some university may require maths in 12th standard but not all. MCA is a three years course and you will study some foundation course too. University of Karnakta , University of Pune , State university of Chhattisgarh (and many more) don't require you to have maths in 12th standard.
7th June 2013, 11:08 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to do MCA course after completion of B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Is it possible for me to do MCA course after completion of B.Com? also complete 2 yrs course in PGDCA

MCA stands for Master in Computer Application .

If you have completed graduation degree with one subject of Mathematics or Computer Science , you are applicable for MCA degree.Even if your 12th standard course have mathematics then also you are applicable for MCA course.

Quote:
You have completed B.Com Degree so i think you are not applicable for MCA exam if you have fulfill the above criteria then you are eligible
If you are eligible then you can attend in below given exams , this exams are conduct for MCA admission .

1. IIT- JAM MCA Entrance Exam
2. Delhi University MCA Entrance Exam (DU MCA)
3. All India MCA Common Entrance Test (AIMCET)
4. Jawaharlal Nehru University MCA Entrance Exam (JNU)
5. National Institute of Technology MCA Common Entrance Test (NIMCET)
6. West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam MCA (JECA

Best Books for MCA Entrance Exam

A Complete Guide For M.C.A. Entrance Exam
by
R. S. Aggarwal
Publisher: S. Chand Publisher

MCA Test: Master of Computer Application Entrance Test
(Paperback)
Publisher: Upkar Prakashan

A Complete Package for MCA Entrances Guide
by
Amit M Agarwal
Publisher: Arihant Publications
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?