14th February 2012, 11:04 AM

Is this possible for me to get admission for M.Sc Nursing in Kerala being a candidate with an age of 51 years? When can I apply for this course? When to get application forms for this?

Dear Sir,
My age is 51 yrs. Is it possible to get admissin for MSC nursing in Kerala. If so when will I apply for it and when will u start the online application. Thank you. Geetha

Related Questions:
  1. What's the fees structure of M.Sc course with nursing stream in Kerala? Is it worth doing a course like this in Kerala?How many colleges are there in Kerala for Msc nursing? What's the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside Kerala?
  2. How many colleges are there in Kerala for MSc Nursing? What is the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside kerala?
  3. When will the MSc Nursing entrance exam forms be available in Kerala? Which colleges are offering MSc Nursing course in Kerala?
  4. When is the MSc Nursing entrance exam? I am a candidate
  5. What's the scheduled date for M.Sc(nursing) Kerala entrance exam? List of coaching centers available for the same?
  6. When will the Kerala MSc Nursing entrance exam forms be available? How many seats are there under government of Kerala?
  7. What's the admission criteria and course fee structure for joining M.Sc nursing in Kerala?
  8. How to attend Kerala MSc Nursing entrance exam?
  9. Am I eligible for loco pilot job?
  10. How to do MSc nursing from Kerala after passing BSc nursing from MP?
  11. What is the date of submission of application form for Kerala entrance MSc Nursing
  12. How can I apply for BSc Nursing in any government nursing college in Kerala? What is the procedure and what is the fee structure? Last date of application? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I apply for BSE Nursing in any government college in Kerala?
  14. When Post Graduation in BSE Nursing or B.Sc Nursing forms will be released? Online application is available or offline? -- [New]
  15. Procedures for selection of railway nurse?
  16. How can I take admission in MSc Nursing after completing BSc Nursing degree?
  17. When will the form be available online for MSc Nursing? Can I apply for MSc Nursing entrance exam? I am doing Post BSc Nursing
  18. When will be the Entrance Exam for M.Sc Nursing in MGR University? When to get application forms for this Exam?
8th September 2018, 11:57 AM
Guria Mandal

Default Re: Is this possible for me to get admission for M.Sc Nursing in Kerala being a candidate with an age of 51 years? When can I apply for this course? When to get application forms for this?

Nursing is a noble profession. The upper age limit of general merit candidates 46 years and servicing aspirants 49 years.kerala cee post graduation nursing advertisement has already been notified. And the entrance examination in 2018 held in august, 2018.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?